Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else notice that when Beggy is guilty of anything her voice changes just like the PayPal incident and Claire’s flowers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lying wench, she claims she's gone out for essentials which we all know is a lie, we've seen her cupboards they're already full. Plus she gets a Gousto box each week so that's 4 meals, we know she doesn't use all those ingredients, what the duck does she need 🤷🏻‍♀️

I saw her go in CO OP on Saturday, then today being Monday she has gone into Home Bargains, Poundland & M&S & she just slipped up in her story that she went to Lidl on Sunday, so in the space of 3 days she's has been to 5 shops that we know of, none of the shops round here have been low on stock for a couple of weeks so she's going out for the hell of it.

I'm sick of her I really am, there is no end to her bullshit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
After hearing her last story I wonder if she’ll re do the bathroom again to have a bath put in again x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Could she make it any more obvious that she reads on here? As soon as something is messaged she deletes it. Still no mention of welcome to stepford stories or tried to defend herself, truth hurts doesn't it begs? duck up beggy you're not welcome here!
She is absolutely pathetic I bet she tit herself when she realised we were on to her

Reactions: 10
She’s really not going to address the issue with Stepford is she? Just swanning around infecting everything she touches with her grime, like nothing’s happened. She really is a egotistical narcissist. 😤

Happy Birthday @GimmeGimmeGimme hope your day is full of Gin 🥳🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So now right what needs to happen is this ..... A different Insta account needs to call her out for going out like she has ! There MUST be another account that's as fabulous as the lovely Michael that'll do it 🙌

Beggy bullshiter is on fire today, what could she possibly think of next to keep royally bleeping up 🤣🤣🤣

I really hope us 1% of arseholes are pissing on her chips today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if she lied about visiting her parents with a food parcel 🤦🏻‍♀️
Lowest of the low - she really is trash

Lying wench, she claims she's gone out for essentials which we all know is a lie, we've seen her cupboards they're already full. Plus she gets a Gousto box each week so that's 4 meals, we know she doesn't use all those ingredients, what the duck does she need 🤷🏻‍♀️

I saw her go in CO OP on Saturday, then today being Monday she has gone into Home Bargains, Poundland & M&S & she just slipped up in her story that she went to Lidl on Sunday, so in the space of 3 days she's has been to 5 shops that we know of, none of the shops round here have been low on stock for a couple of weeks so she's going out for the hell of it.

I'm sick of her I really am, there is no end to her bullshit.
So, there she is, trying to justify everything after reading on here! Hi Beggy!

Reactions: 8
"We are well stocked up now we havent got to go out for a few days" a few DAYS!!!! She eats like a sparrow, jasons always in work and the government guidelines is one essential food shop per week/ten days. Why doesnt she just go OFF instagram shes digging a bigger hole!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Trying (badly) to justify what she purchased today 🤥
She could have got all of the ‘essentials’ from the Morrison’s in Felixstowe. There’s absolutely no need to travel to Martlesham.
Thanks for reading Becky!

Reactions: 19
Isn’t Monday her Gousto delivery day? Maybe her credits with them have run out now and she doesn’t want to pay for it. It would also explain the carefully placed box with a photo of Dodo the other day.

Beggy Backside
Scratch Scratch 🤢
She seems very nervous in her whisperiy voice today
I do believe she knows she’s wrong!
Only 3 adults in the house
how much do they consume surely all the baking and gusto keeps them full!
and all the fingering items in shops 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s acting all pathetic and humble today. She knows she’s WRONG! You know when she’s lying because her bleeping mouth moves!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s had loads of messages regarding her scabby legs but not actually addressing a formal apology to stepford. She will be pushed to apologise so it will be the most unapologetic apology ever, failing that she will do a crying story about how sorry she is and that she didn’t mean any upset.
which hopefully everyone will see right through

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.