Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see what difference it makes though if two people from the same household go shopping together
Because one could say touch something in the shop the other hasnt and pick up the virus and go round spreading it in that same shop, whereas the wife hasnt touched anything ,if that makes sense 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t see what difference it makes though if two people from the same household go shopping together
2 people that could potentially be carrying virus would spread it twice as fast

Reactions: 15
Ahh okay.. wasn’t defending Begs at all it’s just that I’ve seen so many couples in the queue for Tesco and when they reach the front one of them gets told to duck off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s not difficult.
1)It’s harder to socially distance when there’s couples/families shopping in the aisles.
2) two people out from your household, twice as much chance something gets picked up and taken home
3) queues are longer because shops are lilting the number of people who can be in at the same time.

more people = increased chance of infection spreading.

Ahh okay.. wasn’t defending Begs at all it’s just that I’ve seen so many couples in the queue for Tesco and when they reach the front one of them gets told to duck off 😂
Ha I've seen that at aldi but my local b&m has couples and families buying egg chairs and suchlike. It's really a fault of b&m.
When I went I just didn't think. I do the weekly food shop alone and for that I will be forever grateful to lockdown for not making me take my two little ones with me 😂

Reactions: 3
I think the new thread should just tell people to visit
Welcome to Stepford!

Beggy will hate people going to his page for the truth! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion. I can't think of one to do with BBQ gate 😭

Begs plays the victim, always deleting her stories, stop lying about your age hag you're not in your 40s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
THREAD TITLE - "Welcome followers who've seen the light, come take a pew, let's watch Beggys rep burn on her gifted BBQ"

Reactions: 14
THREAD TITLE -
Stepfords called it, she’s a skank
Her hair and skin are truly rank 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg I was cringing everytime she picked something up and then put it back down again, seriously something wrong with the woman, goes on and on about stay at home and stay safe and there she is like normal out and about! bleeping hypocrite

Reactions: 7
WTAF is she on? She thinks finding out others have itchy legs after shaving is helping others? I get itchy legs after shaving but I don’t bloody ask others on my Instagram. Some things are meant to be kept to ourselves or ask a close friend or sister.

She’s acting so weird today, all Snow White and talking soft and gentle. Odd behaviour. She knows she’s royally fked it.

• Haha
Thread title:
Who is the 1% with itchy legs. Itssssss... Begs

Kinda a play on 'it's Rebecca vardy' I'm rubbish at rhymes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jason doesn't work 24/7 why the hell can't he go to the shops before or after work like all our keyworkers have to do.
How does she think they cope?
They went for a girly day out hence the hair do and the outfit of the day story!
She is so full of bleeping tit.

As Abraham Lincoln once said;
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time 👀

Reactions: 26
Jason doesn't work 24/7 why the hell can't he go to the shops before or after work like all our keyworkers have to do.
How does she think they cope?
They went for a girly day out hence the hair do and the outfit of the day story!
She is so full of bleeping tit.

As Abraham Lincoln once said;
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time 👀
And this is where the lockdown info isn't tight enough as if Jayyyysun has been at work all day round all those other people I'd rather he stayed out of the shops tbh.

Reactions: 1
I think she just wanted to see her mum. Like we do when we're upset. Not feeling sorry for her at all but that's why the care package has come about in my opinion
Let us hope that someone else has been helping them in the previous 4 weeks?

Reactions: 4
And this is where the lockdown info isn't tight enough as if Jayyyysun has been at work all day round all those other people I'd rather he stayed out of the shops tbh.
He’s capable of adhering to the hygiene recommendations. I’m a nurse working with covid positive patients, once I’m showered and out of there i can assure you I’m as clean as the next person........probably a lot cleaner than the type out wearing masks and gloves! I strictly keep 2 metres away from anyone and I use alcohol gel and wash my hands religiously.

the biggest factor is keeping the number of people circulating amongst us to an absolute minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.