Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody love you lot!
Thank you for the birthday wishes 😘😘
I can't see my kids or my grandchildren on my birthday but this bleeping twit heads off shopping without a thought or care in the world.
I honestly don't think I've ever known anyone who so flippantly disregards & flouts the guidelines that the government have put in place like she does.
Her and Brookeblessherpoutsatthecameradriveswhilstonthephoneandcoloursatacolouringstation are the most selfish pair of trashy witches on Instagram.
She deserves a bleeping hefty fine or a punch in the face...preferably the latter! 👊🏼
Happy birthday 🥳 ❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Beggy you really are a thick witch. Touching everything and putting it back, out on a jolly with Brooke. She really has no clue or shame does she.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Thank you 🥰🥰🥰

Best birthday I've had since I was 18 and I spewed up all over the carpet and some randoms shoes when I'd had one too many lager & blacks in a pub.
Keeping it classy since 1972 💁🏻‍♀️🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well, well well!
What a smart, intelligent and articulate guy that Michael is.
He put his story across so well, nothing nasty, no swearing, just speaking the truth.
You can see that this has upset him and no bloody wonder.
Oh and look, she's styling her hair as though duck all has happened.
To me that screams guilt, I won't write here that I think Beggy sent those messages but I bloody well think she did lol 🤣🤣
My god, she is such a witch, how the hell does she sleep at night? More worried about her deals with companies than someone getting homophobic slurs sent to them.

I was going to put the kettle on but duck it, it's my birthday, I'm pouring the prosecco...get ya glasses ready ladies and gents 🎉🎉🎉
Isn’t he just? He’s lovely and how beautiful is his house. I’m now following him and messaged him support. I also left a message on that post but didn’t get flamed as much as him.
Hope she apologises to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she’s gone to Poundland to do a “food shop”.. why does she lie so much!? Yes I know they sell food there but hardly anything substantial. And she’s definitely not going to find food down the bleeping gardening aisles. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I agree with all of this. He works bloody hard too. I'm not sure I could do his job!
He seems lovely. I’ve just started following him. What is his job? Is the other guy in photos his husband? X

Reactions: 4
He seems lovely. I’ve just started following him. What is his job? Is the other guy in photos his husband? X
He works night shifts at a care centre for disabled adults if I remember right. I'm not sure they're married, but they live together and have a gorgeous little dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Typical begs takes zero responsibility!!
The fact this has taken all day for her to respond speaks volumes.
You get lower by the day begs!!!
It’s true, I didn’t think she could sink much lower but this takes the biscuit. The tit as really hit the fan for her. She should have mentioned his name and sincerely apologised to him. But no, she had to lie and make out she was getting trolled. If d
Isn’t he just? He’s lovely and how beautiful is his house. I’m now following him and messaged him support. I also left a message on that post but didn’t get flamed as much as him.
Hope she apologises to him.
I really hope she apologises to him but I think if she does she will only do it so she can try and get all her freebies back not because she thinks she’s in the wrong. He came across so articulate and honest - and that’s what Beggy doesn’t like. He’s not fake or anything totally upfront and telling it as it is.

Reactions: 12
Is she actually that stupid. Her and Brookey are acting as though it's just any other day. Wtf are they playing at? Fingering stuff to go in the garden is non essential shopping. I've only been going out once a week for groceries.
Is she really that desperate for content. Get the duck home Beggy you woman and I hope you get stopped by the police on the way. We're on a bleeping lockdown but you.are treating it just like any other time you got out shopping for shite
You really are a thick bleeping twit
Can’t believe what I’m seeing.

Reactions: 8
Dear god ive been stuck in for over a month now with a pre teen, toddler and newborn, im climbing the walls trying to keep them entertained. Me and toddler high risk. I would love nothing more than to go buy arts and crafts, items for my garden, summer clothes/hats and shoes my children desperately need. But we are in the middle of a pandemic and have to stay home, there's a high chance me and toddler could die if we contract covid19. Then she is going round shops buying tit she doesn't need, touching items and putting them back putting other people at risk!! Is she on another effin planet.

Reactions: 16
Is she fcking stupid picking everything up with no intention of buying it 😤 that’s one way to spread germs eh Becky?! Thick cow.
She is as thick as tit ! Absolute bell end ! The shop should not have let them both in the shop ! The dirty skank touching everything. Then is she dropping off the food parcel ! Dick heads like her are the reason we are all shut in !!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.