Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lying wench, she claims she's gone out for essentials which we all know is a lie, we've seen her cupboards they're already full. Plus she gets a Gousto box each week so that's 4 meals, we know she doesn't use all those ingredients, what the duck does she need 🤷🏻‍♀️

I saw her go in CO OP on Saturday, then today being Monday she has gone into Home Bargains, Poundland & M&S & she just slipped up in her story that she went to Lidl on Sunday, so in the space of 3 days she's has been to 5 shops that we know of, none of the shops round here have been low on stock for a couple of weeks so she's going out for the hell of it.

I'm sick of her I really am, there is no end to her bullshit.
Do you live near her/ know where she lives?

Reactions: 5
This is winner of the new thread with 38 likes but it’s too long because Becky name is soo long too. I don’t want to shorten it and wreck this fabulous new title 🤷🏼‍♀️ Can someone else have a go to shorten it & create new. Tar
‘poundland sprees & prickly legs, Stepford’s shon a light on shady old Begs’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Michael from stepford, he is the man. Made Becky look like the trash out the can .......

Not great but I really wanted a go lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she seriously put chicken nuggets next to a plate of cucumber and call it a chicken salad?

There's zero hope for her, she's a bleeping crank 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.