Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand what she needs from home bargains her cupboards are rammed with packets of rice, pasta and tins. I went to home bargains last week to help out my next door neighbour who is self isolating as she needed toilet roll and the supermarket closest to us didn't have any, while I was there I picked us up essentials that we would need like milk and nappies so we wouldn't need to also do a trip to the supermarket. The fact she is also going to numerous shops scares me!

Reactions: 12
What a head!! To late beggy we have seen it !!!!!

She probably didn’t even go to her mums she probably just used her as an excuse to go there 🤣 we are a lot more clever than you Becky remember that lol

Reactions: 16
On and off lurker and first time poster.. I’ve followed Becky since before Christmas last year and thought she was a nice woman with a lot of crafty talent... well!!!...since lockdown began her ‘craftiness’ has certainly become apparent!! 🤣 I honestly can not believe what I’ve seen over the last week or so.. what a vile excuse for a human being! Ps. I found this site when PTWM had a meltdown and mentioned it. I instantly thought ‘they sound like my kinda people!’ So headed over here and I’ve been hooked ever since. Got blocked by the Grinch last week for liking all the ‘Vest’ comments but even she isn’t as vile as Becky. I’m shocked by her behaviour 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't know why she needed to look at the fairy garden bits, she'll hardly need to make one. Super nanny😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Aw thank you for all the birthday wishes!
You're all a lovely bunch of nasty trolls 😘

See Becky we aren't wankers at all, we just have a mutual dislike of your shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well, well well!
What a smart, intelligent and articulate guy that Michael is.
He put his story across so well, nothing nasty, no swearing, just speaking the truth.
You can see that this has upset him and no bloody wonder.
Oh and look, she's styling her hair as though duck all has happened.
To me that screams guilt, I won't write here that I think Beggy sent those messages but I bloody well think she did lol 🤣🤣
My god, she is such a witch, how the hell does she sleep at night? More worried about her deals with companies than someone getting homophobic slurs sent to them.

I was going to put the kettle on but duck it, it's my birthday, I'm pouring the prosecco...get ya glasses ready ladies and gents 🎉🎉🎉
Happy birthday!! 🎂🍾🍰🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s actually unbelievable isn’t she!!
I can’t believe her. I’ve never disliked a women so much in my whole entire life

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Could she make it any more obvious that she reads on here? As soon as something is messaged she deletes it. Still no mention of welcome to stepford stories or tried to defend herself, truth hurts doesn't it begs? duck up beggy you're not welcome here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
WAAAA IM SCREAMING!!! They dont make u go up and down all the aisles you silly moo thats NOT the reasons u were trotting round the garden aisle 😂😂😂😂😂 caught out again!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s shocked that the shops are really quiet??? That’s cos we are on lockdown u dick!!! Ur meant to be staying in

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.