Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Things becky constantly tells people to do
1. Be kind
2. Stay home

Things becky has done in the last 2 days
1. Not been kind
2 Not stayed at home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Well, well well!
What a smart, intelligent and articulate guy that Michael is.
He put his story across so well, nothing nasty, no swearing, just speaking the truth.
You can see that this has upset him and no bloody wonder.
Oh and look, she's styling her hair as though fuck all has happened.
To me that screams guilt, I won't write here that I think Beggy sent those messages but I bloody well think she did lol 🤣🤣
My god, she is such a bitch, how the hell does she sleep at night? More worried about her deals with companies than someone getting homophobic slurs sent to them.

I was going to put the kettle on but fuck it, it's my birthday, I'm pouring the prosecco...get ya glasses ready ladies and gents 🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

So......yeah

Chatty Member
It’s only April and already this year her and Brookey bless her have messed up so many times on Instagram:
  1. The wedding photos incident
  2. The announcement of Claire Coleby’s passing before the family did
  3. Caroline Flack’s suicide rant
  4. The QD shed
  5. The BBQ / Welcome to Stepford incident.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Pearlpow

Thread suggestion - Poundland sprees and Prickly Legs, Stepfords finally shining a spotlight on shady old Begs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

sickofem

Chatty Member
She's a lying cow, I live across the town from Beggy, right by her house she has a Morrison's, she can't be bothered to stand in line & shop there where she usually does so yesterday her & pervy walked across the town, a 20-25 minute walk to the Co-op, this town has lots of elderly people who use the Co-op yet because she's too up herself to stand & wait at her usual shop she comes across here. I live opposite it & I saw her & pervy, she already had a shopping bag in her hand & stopped to talk to someone while pervy went to draw money out the wall? Why? Then he waited outside with dolly while she went in, kinda wish I had been inside to witness what 'essential's' she got. She came out with a bag full.
I'm pretty sure Dawn lives this end & I'm betting she stops off, I've seen her over this way a few times 'walking' since the lockdown.
I sound like a stalker but that's my view from my window!

• Wow
Reactions: 50

Rebekahrose11

Good morning beauts I up havin cuppa tea in bed it so lush me and Beooke watch Jane the virigin it so good 😊 I have Potter day today in garden admiring cedar house I put one of my 500 pair of flip-flops on to show off my long toes 😋😋&& a lush ebay dress I so excited it so lush having time off. Remember life is a rollarcoaster these are my highs & lows opinions are like bellybuttons everyone has one. Catch up with u beauts in a bit 💋💋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Kay01

Hi everyone, I’ve been reading on here for a little while now. I’ve never felt to need to write anything but Becky’s wording has really upset me. I, myself am gay and believe me Becky.. it’s not something I would CHOOSE!! I am gay and it is something I struggle with on a daily basically and everytime you hear words like Michael has received it cuts deep. I can’t applaud the guy enough for standing upto you. It’s about time someone did and called you out.

• Heart

Caw1982

VIP Member
Fucking hell the internet hasn't been so exciting since "it was Rebecca Vardy" scandal. Welcome to Stepford is a breath of fresh air. Fuck you Beggy with the shit hair. What a time to be alive 😂

• Haha

sickofem

Chatty Member
Lying wench, she claims she's gone out for essentials which we all know is a lie, we've seen her cupboards they're already full. Plus she gets a Gousto box each week so that's 4 meals, we know she doesn't use all those ingredients, what the fuck does she need 🤷🏻‍♀️

I saw her go in CO OP on Saturday, then today being Monday she has gone into Home Bargains, Poundland & M&S & she just slipped up in her story that she went to Lidl on Sunday, so in the space of 3 days she's has been to 5 shops that we know of, none of the shops round here have been low on stock for a couple of weeks so she's going out for the hell of it.

I'm sick of her I really am, there is no end to her bullshit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

KiKiGreen

Out clapping for the NHS without actually clapping. Just taking selfies and videos... terrific, well done Becky you absolute fucking idiot 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 43

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
I think I’m in love, this man is amazing. He’s said exactly what’s said here, so now Beggy can stop making out trolls have this opinion of her only. Maybe now she should take a hard look at how she behaves because it shows many have the same opinion of her and bloody well done Stepford for speaking out.

How will she come back from this? Oh I know she will sulk for a few days, do her fake sad voice and come back and not mention it.

I wonder if he’s right that companies have now washed their hands of her?

If you’re going to send someone a disgusting message, wouldn’t you proof read it first? He knows it was Beggy.

PS how beautiful are his eyesl

PPS I can’t wait for GimmieGimmes response 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

GossBoss

VIP Member
So yeah, Hiya Beuts, my name's Beggy, you can call me babe though. I'd like to say I don't do things by halves, but I do. Obviously. I bake half a cake, I wear half an eyelash on 1 half of my eyes. So yeah, obviously I'll be back later, but in the mean time, be kind, obviously, and I'll obviously be in my cedar house with half an eye on the TV, can't really see the rest as the glare from my bio folds is too much. Catcha later Beuts 😉 I be back 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

shortie500

What annoyed me the most is saying "I don't care who you choose to be" sorry choose? is she that ignorant?!? And then to start saying about being "pink.,blue etc" how insulting she literally has no clue. She is so uneducated and uniformed. She's made the whole thing so much worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 41