Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she just wanted to see her mum. Like we do when we're upset. Not feeling sorry for her at all but that's why the care package has come about in my opinion

Reactions: 6
I think she just wanted to see her mum. Like we do when we're upset. Not feeling sorry for her at all but that's why the care package has come about in my opinion
So go and see her. What was the need to go to M&S, Poundland and Home Bargains? Go and sit at the end of the garden path. I’m missing my Mum too, But I’m not a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is she really in B&M showing her followers where they can buy tit to do her “art attacks”?! Does she remember we are in a pandemic and Brooke is with her? You are not supposed to go out with more more than one adult unless it’s necessary. She is unreal
In all honesty I've been to b&m with my husband. I think that rule is just in supermarkets. There is a queue and it's one in one out kind of thing but they aren't restricting how many from a family can go on. Again not sticking up for her just highlighting...

So go and see her. What was the need to go to M&S, Poundland and Home Bargains? Go and sit at the end of the garden path. I’m missing my Mum too, But I’m not a dick.
Absolutely!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Buzz have read my message but haven’t replied.

Thread suggestion- Becky tries to hide the shade, but we believe Stepford, he’s got us all swayed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
In all honesty I've been to b&m with my husband. I think that rule is just in supermarkets. There is a queue and it's one in one out kind of thing but they aren't restricting how many from a family can go on. Again not sticking up for her just highlighting...

Absolutely!
But why tho? What possible need is there to go in twos??

i’m working thru this and therefore essentially leaving the house six nights a week. I do a shop on the way home when we need as I’m the only one leaving the house.......no one else needs to and it means I know infection isn’t getting into my house!

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion - Poundland sprees and Prickly Legs, Stepfords finally shining a spotlight on shady old Begs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

i’m working thru this and therefore essentially leaving the house six nights a week. I do a shop on the way home when we need as I’m the only one leaving the house.......no one else needs to and it means I know infection isn’t getting into my house!
I'm not defending her I'm saying that b&m aren't enforcing this.

Reactions: 2
Wondered how long it would take her to go out shopping for shite!! She just can’t help herself!!! Picking things up that anyone could have touched and in turn spreading the virus! She’s so selfish!!

also pleased that Michael had called her out! At last someone saying it how it is and she can’t shut him up! Well done Michael!! 👍🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 14
Oh there she goes with “everyone is doing different things to cope with the lockdown” yeah Beggy but 3/4 of us are abiding by the rules. I honesty don’t think she will grasp what she’s doing until she catches it or someone in her family does. Then it will will be a whole different story.

Reactions: 14
I'm not defending her I'm saying that b&m aren't enforcing this.
Probably because their clientele are likely to spit on them 🙄

2 grown capable adults should not be shopping together. End of

Reactions: 15
I don’t see what difference it makes though if two people from the same household go shopping together

• Wow
Reactions: 5

is it one person per household? I have been shopping twice in this lockdown (alone) but all lines for the supermarkets was 2 people together.

She’s defo rattled.......and so she should be. Guilt written all over her face and deleting stories she now knows exposes all her ‘stay home’ ‘stay safe’ ‘follow the rules’ as pure bullshit for the gram. She best not be out clapping for me and my colleagues come Thursday. How dare she criticise anyone else about this lockdown.......and then basically say she’ll do as she pleases to get thru it.
must be nice to have the time to break the lockdown rules........I’m working 72 hour weeks!

Reactions: 23
I don’t see what difference it makes though if two people from the same household go shopping together
Well surely it doubles the risk of infection spreading? If other people live in the same household and that person is a key worker and has to go out to work etc.Absolutely no need for two people from the same household to go shopping together.

Reactions: 19
Because you're twice as likely to come into contact with an asymptomatic infectious person. And vice versa

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.