Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get ready for the stores to be deleted......

I've screenshotted just incase

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Long time on and off lurker here...
Also a frontline nhs nurse ...
WHY THE duck IS SHE TOUCHING EVERYTHING ARGHHHHHH
So angry!! How dare she thank the nhs when it's twats like her spreading this virus.
Never commented on her thread but my god she has PISSED me off.
Thanks!
It makes me so angry... Maybe beggy should go work a 13 hour shift on your feet trying to save people with coronavirus and watch them die....maybe she'll think twice about going shopping for bleeping tat argghhhh
How can we report this??

Reactions: 13
I literally havent left the house in a month because my husband is the designated shopper whilst I stay with the children. WHY THE duck are they going out together. Brooke is an adult...she doesnt need to be bleeping babysat. There is ZERO reason as to why Brooke should be going with her. There is also ZERO reason as to why Beggy should be fingering every bleeping thing in there with her bastard ET hands. Shes already said her hair needs a wash and instead of washing it she has just curled it 😐 so should we assume you dont practise good hygiene in general and therefore you are potentially spreading germs everywhere? Cant believe what my eyeballs are seeing tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I literally havent left the house in a month because my husband is the designated shopper whilst I stay with the children. WHY THE duck are they going out together. Brooke is an adult...she doesnt need to be bleeping babysat. There is ZERO reason as to why Brooke should be going with her. There is also ZERO reason as to why Beggy should be fingering every bleeping thing in there with her bastard ET hands. Shes already said her hair needs a wash and instead of washing it she has just curled it 😐 so should we assume you dont practise good hygiene in general and therefore you are potentially spreading germs everywhere? Cant believe what my eyeballs are seeing tbh.
Brookeyblessher might get a crayon stuck up her nose if she’s left at her colouring station by herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
is she really out shopping? Like COVID isn’t about? Or am I seeing things? Because surely no one is that thick and selfish.... oh no wait

Reactions: 12
I bloody love you lot!
Thank you for the birthday wishes 😘😘
I can't see my kids or my grandchildren on my birthday but this bleeping twit heads off shopping without a thought or care in the world.
I honestly don't think I've ever known anyone who so flippantly disregards & flouts the guidelines that the government have put in place like she does.
Her and Brookeblessherpoutsatthecameradriveswhilstonthephoneandcoloursatacolouringstation are the most selfish pair of trashy witches on Instagram.
She deserves a bleeping hefty fine or a punch in the face...preferably the latter! 👊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If we all did what she’s doing we’d be in lock down for years ! No respect

Reactions: 7
Happy birthday @GimmeGimmeGimme , I hope you have an amazing day, regardless of the circumstances.
Do you think she’ll have the brass neck to show us her crappy haul full of unnecessary stuff now that we’re empathising with her bleeping itchy legs?

Reactions: 3
Is she actually that stupid. Her and Brookey are acting as though it's just any other day. Wtf are they playing at? Fingering stuff to go in the garden is non essential shopping. I've only been going out once a week for groceries.
Is she really that desperate for content. Get the duck home Beggy you woman and I hope you get stopped by the police on the way. We're on a bleeping lockdown but you.are treating it just like any other time you got out shopping for shite
You really are a thick bleeping twit

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.