Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh shock you have to queue to get into shops

is this woman really that thick or low on content 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
I’m not surprised your legs are itchy if you are using the same razor to shave everywhere else you woman.
Says she doesn’t use hair products then sprays hairspray all over it. Last time I looked Beggy Hair spray is a hair product!!! It’s Babyliss not Babe-a-Lisa.
On Brooke’s make up highlights listen to how she says Rimmel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I did I told them about the messages Michael received and they basically said it’s ok because it wasn’t Becky that sent them 🤷‍♀️
Basically they don’t give a tit because she’s made them a load of money with her bloody swipe ups.

Reactions: 8
It's not Hughes (well it is in the picture, but where she's standing will be Home Bargains) , it's a shopping estate where there is also a poundland, Next, M&S & hobbycraft. Lying witch has gone on a shopping spree cos she's upset, she needs to spend.

Also like to point out, I posted yesterday about her not waiting in line but now she's made a point of saying she's waiting in line 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
It's not Hughes (well it is in the picture, but where she's standing will be Home Bargains) , it's a shopping estate where there is also a poundland, Next, M&S & hobbycraft. Lying witch has gone on a shopping spree cos she's upset, she needs to spend.

Also like to point out, I posted yesterday about her not waiting in line but now she's made a point of saying she's waiting in line 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’ll be making out she gets some bits of food from home bargains just so she can go in there and shopping for more tat. I wonder if she’ll show her haul on her stories.

From the look of her cupboards and drawers, she doesn’t need anymore bloody food anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
L
Oh she’s doing a food parcel for her parents. Trying desperately to look kind and caring.

Is she really coming on her stories to talk about her itchy bleeding legs. Does she keep anything sacred? The woman’s mad today after all that’s happened 😂

Happy Birthday Gimme, you legend! 💖🎂🎉
Thank you, lovely 😘😘😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3

She’ll be going for nail varnishes from Poundland. Raving about them this morning then all of a sudden she’s at the retail park where she can get them from

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Is she really in B&M showing her followers where they can buy tit to do her “art attacks”?! Does she remember we are in a pandemic and Brooke is with her? You are not supposed to go out with more more than one adult unless it’s necessary. She is unreal

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Great idea Beggy touching everything in sight! I doubt you wash your hands regularly either you smelly bleep

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Why the duck is she touching things all the time? Does she even realise that there is a deadly virus in the world which can be transmitted by hands???

• Angry
Reactions: 33
STOP bleeping TOUCHING EVERYTHING!!!!! 😩 don’t touch tit unless you’re going to buy it! I can’t even bare to touch stuff I am buying even when wearing gloves!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
1 person from each household is meant to be in shops. She’s treating it like a day out with Brooke in home bargains.
She couldn’t give a tit.
what’s the bet the video with Brooke in will be deleted.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Is this woman for real. Knew she would go in Poundland. She will show the nail varnish next.
Beggy if you read the news you should know what’s going on and the rules you are meant to stick too

Reactions: 18
Nah can you believe this absolute hole is out shopping at home bargains with Brooke having a look at the garden bits. Talk about unessential. So much for her bit speech about staying gone and saving lives. Cow.

Reactions: 15
OMG she is thick as tit. 1st She’s picking and touching items in the shop that she’s not buying. 2nd her daughters with her and you meant to go shopping alone. 3rd she really can’t need anything. I’m so pissed off with her it’s like she thinks she’s allowed to follow a different set of rules 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.