Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STOP bleeping TOUCHING EVERYTHING!!!!! 😩 don’t touch tit unless you’re going to buy it! I can’t even bare to touch stuff I am buying even when wearing gloves!!!
And shopping together. They really don't give a duck do they. Off in their own little skanky world

Edited to add

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she really sending the message to her followers that it’s ok to go to a Poundland and Home Bargains? You aren’t doing a food shop there Beggy, stop talking tit.

Reactions: 18
A few things.....

1. What items in homebargains are you classing as ‘essential’?

2. One person should leave the house to get above mentioned ‘essential’ items... why is Brooke with you? We are in lockdown, now is not the time for a jolly trip out to waste some of your never ending money.

3. Why do you find it ‘essential’ to touch and pick up every single item on the shelves and spread (and probably pick up yourself!) germs!

4. When will you start taking this seriously so the people who are conforming to what we are being told, can leave home, go shopping and see our family again?!

🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 25
STOP bleeping TOUCHING EVERYTHING!!!!! 😩 don’t touch tit unless you’re going to buy it! I can’t even bare to touch stuff I am buying even when wearing gloves!!!
I'm the same, shopping right now is really stressful and I'm in for what I need, quick look whilst I'm in the aisles, then I'm paying! 😖

Reactions: 8
I've just come on here to say the same thing! Like a family day out and then she is touching things, playing with them for a bit then putting them back for some other sod to pick up and buy. DON'T TOUCH IT IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BUY IT!! Just because she has been staying at home, Jason has still been going to work and could transmit the virus.. and she and Brooke could be handing it around right now by fingering all of that cheap tat. I just want to slap her hand away and tell her what a thick idiot she is being. It is making my eye twitch just watching!!!

Reactions: 13
Can the story be sent to the store she’s in. They should be informed. She could be infected and spreading it? Glad I don’t live near her. I would bleeping tell her if I was in the shop and saw her!

Reactions: 9
IS SHE TAKING THE PISS!???
At least she is finally being honest and not hiding behind her stay home be as it’s clear she’s been to martlesham before!!
The 2 of them out just walking around the shop touching stuff and putting it back. She is completely bleeping clueless I’m genuinely in shock.

Reactions: 19
I would never get sick of slapping the woman! Michaels response was so dignified and to the point. She’s took thick to respond to anything that’s not about tat or flip flops!

Reactions: 10
Well well well ☕🍿☕🍿☕🍿☕🍿☕🍿
My husband couldn't care less about instagram but I was telling him about all this anyway ( 🤭) whilst we made lunch and as I told him about the messages that were sent he said oh, sounds like it was her that sent them then... 😂 Does anyone not think she did? Pop your hand up!

Happy birthday @GimmeGimmeGimme 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s driven out of Felixstowe to Martlesham (15 mins drive) to visit Poundland. Unreal. Next time she bleats on about staying inside and safe she needs to be reminded of her non-essential travel.

@GimmeGimmeGimme Happy Birthday 🥳

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I think I’m done with this woman!! Both shopping together, when only needs one of them to go out! Home bargains or whatever it was , is that essential? Touching it all, putting it back , then touching her ‘ food parcel’ and passing it on to her mum . She had a chance today to do the right thing .😡 I’ve unfollowed her and moved over to stepfords! 😂 But I’m seriously angry . Hang your head in shame woman

Reactions: 24
She even said this morning(?) that in her “little town” Poundland is open so why has she driven to Ipswich??? Of course to go to home bargains, m&s, Tesco and probably a trip to boots to get some new magnetic eyelashes 🙃

Reactions: 9
Long time on and off lurker here...
Also a frontline nhs nurse ...
WHY THE duck IS SHE TOUCHING EVERYTHING ARGHHHHHH
So angry!! How dare she thank the nhs when it's twats like her spreading this virus.
Never commented on her thread but my god she has PISSED me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is she fcking stupid picking everything up with no intention of buying it 😤 that’s one way to spread germs eh Becky?! Thick cow.

Reactions: 14
Long time on and off lurker here...
Also a frontline nhs nurse ...
WHY THE duck IS SHE TOUCHING EVERYTHING ARGHHHHHH
So angry!! How dare she thank the nhs when it's twats like her spreading this virus.
Never commented on her thread but my god she has PISSED me off.
Thank you for everything you do to protect us, even the complete selfish idiots that surround us x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.