Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you are saying but looking how much stuff Outback bbq have 'gifted' is £1000s upon £1000s worth of stuff! That really doesn't seem like a small buisness struggling to me😏
It’s not a small business. They are sold in all large stores. It’s just some thicko running their Instagram advertising campaign 🥴 #sacked

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s not a small business. They are sold in all large stores. It’s just some thicko running their Instagram advertising campaign 🥴 #sacked
Sorry I misread but still the £1000s gifted tells me they really are not struggling surely any business struggling financially could not afford to give that much gifted items!

Reactions: 9
Sorry I misread but still the £1000s gifted tells me they really are not struggling surely any business struggling financially could not afford to give that much gifted items!
Yes I agree they aren’t struggling, I was agreeing.
It’s a really poor attempt at advertising on their part

Reactions: 9
I get what you are saying but looking how much stuff Outback bbq have 'gifted' is £1000s upon £1000s worth of stuff! That really doesn't seem like a small buisness struggling to me😏
That’s at retail...not the cost of the goods. Any business has to market products

Yes sold in garden centres etc. All of which are closed.

Reactions: 3
Can someone please translate this cos I haven't got a clue wtf any of it means. It just doesn't make any sense. Is she pissed?
Yeah, it means she did the same tit today as yesterday and the day before and the day before.... she’s just a boring old fart with a boring OLD face and a boring life...

My spare account got blocked cos I follow the fake account lol! It took her long enough though as I followed last week sometime.
🤣🤣🤣
The thing is you dumb witch is that anyone can make another account in seconds to see what you're up to plus you're a public account.
You should have messaged me Beggy about your grievance, but no you're too scared to do that you just block instead...scaredy cat!!
Fancy blocking someone based on who they are following 😅😅
Diddums Becky.
🤭
She’s a bleeping bleep! I hate you Beggy you really are the pits... selfish, spiteful, money grabbing witch, thief, liar, raggled old cow! How you can post so happily everyday when thousands of people are DYING, losing their jobs, hungry, you’re a self centred, mutton dressed as ham bleep. Take your freebies and shove um up your boney scrawny arse! Why have you limited the comments on the bbq post... because someone you know commented and said how insensitive you’re being, and because you know him you can’t call him a troll! Well OUTBACK are not happy with you, no publicity for them now, although they are aware that by them gifting to YOU will actually turn customers away! So Beggy, enjoy your £600 bleeping bbq because you won’t be getting anything else from them, and when word gets around I guarantee all your other freebies will be gone too. Haaahaaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I

I feel like I have to disagree with this. Outback bbq are a small brand also trying to survive. Yes there is a global pandemic, and yes many, many people have been impacted financially, but brands are trying to survive. The traditional sales routes for this particular brand of shows and garden centres is gone, they will have a summers worth of bbq’s ready to sell. Influence marketing on Instagram is one of the few ways at the moment a brand can show people their product. There is no point taking our an advert in a newspaper or magazine as people are simply not buying them.
As you can see from the queues of people trying to buy from wickes, Homebase, the range etc people are actively buying things for their houses and gardens and spending on them.
yes you may not like that they have chosen to do their marketing in this way, but don’t try to destroy a business.
Yes people buy and spend for the garden. But a BBQ for £600?! Really? Who's that kind of money right now?
And yes I get that the company has to survive .. maybe try charging less money. Those prices sound like a luxury brand to me. And as they gifted quite a few BBQs they can't be that bad off ..

Reactions: 17
Hodsons uk havent gifted her anything since they ran a comp with her which a regular name won that kept popping up time and time again..I messaged them to let them know of her shady ways..they weren't happy and she has had no freebie since then 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Outback are offering a discount on bbqs for NHS workers. Amazing. Bloody hell I know all the NHS workers are just rushing out to buy bbqs at this time. I'll be clapping for outback too on Thursday 🙄🙄 stupid company and stupid token offer.
Exactly what I thought! One of our friends is a Dr we phoned him yesterday and he’s exhausted after working 20 nights in a row doing his best to save lives. The last thing he is even thinking about is buying a bbq!!!

Reactions: 18
Would love to see these nhs discounts they claim to be giving out.....🤔
View attachment 111963

Sorry replied to you and don’t think it quoted you...
Oooooft ok whether this was arranged in December or not, that’s irrelevant. They know fine well all they had to do was cancel or postpone the collaboration and not send the barbeque. No hassle whatsoever. I’m stunned that this is the response from a ‘brand.’ It comes across as very immature and unprofessional. I certainly wouldn’t buy anything from them. They should probably get a crash course in digital marketing and customer service.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Good morning beauts I up havin cuppa tea in bed it so lush me and Beooke watch Jane the virigin it so good 😊 I have Potter day today in garden admiring cedar house I put one of my 500 pair of flip-flops on to show off my long toes 😋😋&& a lush ebay dress I so excited it so lush having time off. Remember life is a rollarcoaster these are my highs & lows opinions are like bellybuttons everyone has one. Catch up with u beauts in a bit 💋💋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
It always makes me laugh when I see the blogger bit in her bio 😂 2 "blogs" on your tragic life doesn't make you a blogger

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I

I feel like I have to disagree with this. Outback bbq are a small brand also trying to survive. Yes there is a global pandemic, and yes many, many people have been impacted financially, but brands are trying to survive. The traditional sales routes for this particular brand of shows and garden centres is gone, they will have a summers worth of bbq’s ready to sell. Influence marketing on Instagram is one of the few ways at the moment a brand can show people their product. There is no point taking our an advert in a newspaper or magazine as people are simply not buying them.
As you can see from the queues of people trying to buy from wickes, Homebase, the range etc people are actively buying things for their houses and gardens and spending on them.
yes you may not like that they have chosen to do their marketing in this way, but don’t try to destroy a business.
How are they trying to survive when they are sending out bbqs worth almost 2k to head influencers..

Reactions: 11
How are they trying to survive when they are sending out bbqs worth almost 2k to head influencers..
Exactly. Out back are a huge company, john lewis sells their BBQs and every time I see them I bawk at the prices. I'm just baffled that she's been gifted one. She's not exactly their target market. Just goes to show that they do not research who they ask to advertise their overpriced rubbish.

Reactions: 13
Exactly. Out back are a huge company, john lewis sells their BBQs and every time I see them I bawk at the prices. I'm just baffled that she's been gifted one. She's not exactly their target market. Just goes to show that they do not research who they ask to advertise their overpriced rubbish.
1) she has no pals apart from the swingers
2)she doesn't eat
3)her family never visit

So why does she need a £600 BBQ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder if she will come out from under her rock today?

Also, Beggy, please use the word I’m or I am (they means the same thing btw) Instead of typing things wrong like I happy, I having a day in bed, I having a chill day.... Think about how you say it when you speak, you don’t say I you say I’m or I am having a chill day. So write I’m or I am. You are dismissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pandemic aside
How can a bbq company send out a super expensive bbq to someome who openly doesnt eat, doesn't cook and has no interest in food.

What the duck is the point?!!!

A foodie with who has that sort of money to spend on a bbq like that is not going to be taking tips from beggy of begsville who until she had got gusto, had never made a lasagne.

Ffs.

Fucks me off.

Wonder if she will come out from under her rock today?

Also, Beggy, please use the word I’m or I am (they means the same thing btw) Instead of typing things wrong like I happy, I having a day in bed, I having a chill day.... Think about how you say it when you speak, you don’t say I you say I’m or I am having a chill day. So write I’m or I am. You are dismissed.

I expect she doesnt say ' i'm or i am'

😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is there a thread for outback bbqs? Maybe someone needs to make a rave thread for them or maybe make one for Beggy 🙄

Outback are thoughtless cunts
Beggy is a greedy bleep
The end.

Morning btw 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.