Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t buy that. How many plans, events, etc have been altered or cancelled in the last few weeks. Outback cold have done the same.
Exactly, i am sure if the Olympics can be reschedule then sending out some bbq’s can be postponed and there’s no way beggy has had the bbq for months hasn’t showed it off till yesterday!
Silly move and I am sure this will cost them a few customers and a few pounds

Reactions: 22
Can we also just take a moment to discuss the fact she has a highlight for those magnetic lashes.. You know the ones where she put half an eyelash on one eye for about an hour max.. No thanks beggy I don't think anyone will be taking beauty advice from you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Only 14 stories today. Her toys must be well and truly out of the pram.
🤣🤣🤣
I bet she's spitting feathers 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Actual joke, hope they fire who ever runs their social media accounts, not really doing the company any favours 🙄
So someone who is saving lives hour after hour, day after day gets a poxy discount while the bleep that’s putting peoples ( pickers, shop staff, delivery drivers, postmen) lives in danger EVERY SINGLE DAY gets a bleeping free BBQ. How does that work??

• Angry
Reactions: 36
So someone who is saving lives hour after hour, day after day gets a poxy discount while the bleep that’s putting peoples ( pickers, shop staff, delivery drivers, postmen) lives in danger EVERY SINGLE DAY gets a bleeping free BBQ. How does that work??
She cant help it if they pick her...
Shes supporting small businesses!!

(Obv I am being sarcastic 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why in the holy bloody hell does she need her blanket on? It's not even cold! Put your bloody jammies on and eat a decent bleeping dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.