Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder where she is this morning? Licking her wounds perhaps? Normally we've been informed she's off for a tit and shower and had her cup of tea by now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait...Does she not have a table and chairs anymore? Can anyone explain?

Reactions: 2
I think we will be heading for a FUCKUPPPPPP speech today !!!!!! The ranting and raving about the trolls....... you all realize don’t you this pandemic is all our faults, lol Ya nasty bunch of trolls. Even tho the bigger accounts are now seeing her for what she is. A dirty, scabby, begging witch. With not a ounce of morales.
Wonder if the queen of filth will potter again today yet all this cleaning her finger nails are so dirty she looks like she is working in a coal mine.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She's a lying cow, I live across the town from Beggy, right by her house she has a Morrison's, she can't be bothered to stand in line & shop there where she usually does so yesterday her & pervy walked across the town, a 20-25 minute walk to the Co-op, this town has lots of elderly people who use the Co-op yet because she's too up herself to stand & wait at her usual shop she comes across here. I live opposite it & I saw her & pervy, she already had a shopping bag in her hand & stopped to talk to someone while pervy went to draw money out the wall? Why? Then he waited outside with dolly while she went in, kinda wish I had been inside to witness what 'essential's' she got. She came out with a bag full.
I'm pretty sure Dawn lives this end & I'm betting she stops off, I've seen her over this way a few times 'walking' since the lockdown.
I sound like a stalker but that's my view from my window!

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Good morning beauts I up havin cuppa tea in bed it so lush me and Beooke watch Jane the virigin it so good 😊 I have Potter day today in garden admiring cedar house I put one of my 500 pair of flip-flops on to show off my long toes 😋😋&& a lush ebay dress I so excited it so lush having time off. Remember life is a rollarcoaster these are my highs & lows opinions are like bellybuttons everyone has one. Catch up with u beauts in a bit 💋💋
😂😂😂 amazing

Reactions: 4
Announcing this morning that B&Q are opening the store near her . How long do you think it will be before she goes there to buy some essential crap??

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh, here she goes! 🙄
1% of wankers blah blah blah!
You dont like people having an opinion? Don't bleeping share your life with 90k people then you bleeping idiot.
No one has ever trolled your Mother or your granddaughter and if they did then they'd no doubt get jumped on by us as your Mother and Eliza aren't the ones we have an issue with.
Trying to justify yourself doesn't wash with us Beggy.
We know EXACTLY what you are and more and more people are opening their eyes to you.
We need a Beggy Bingo as it got called she'd have a rant today after the bbq fiasco 🤣🤣

Go run along, get your hair washed and duck up you pathetic piece of tit!

See, we all knew you read here. Too much of a narcissist not to! 🤭
🤭🤭🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Noooo Becky it’s coz you was plastering a new born baby on a public Instagram page and you don’t even know who’s on there so your SON told you he doesn’t want the baby all over your page! Because no one on here said anything nasty about the baby ..... it’s coz you can’t handle yourself and have to show everything ..... lying witch

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Aha, who called the troll card. Rightly so you should keep most of your private life, just that private. Nothing to do with trolls. It’s boring it’s the same tit everytime she does wrong she pulls out the troll card to make people feel sorry for her!

Reactions: 19
Hinch does the same.
As soon as they do wrong they bring out the poor me, I'm being trolled crap.
You dont show Eliza because Phoebe and Mac told you not to, stop trying to shift the blame. You'd have that baby all over the gram if you could just like you'd have all your Dads too...shame none of them bother with you isn't it. Why is that Beggy?

Get back to Jane the virgin, you're boring us now with the same rants every few weeks. All her minions will be inboxing her now sucking her flaps telling her how amazing she is and to ignore the trolls.
Cue the screenshots of the arse lickers.
😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"I used to show everything on insta"
- no beggs, you still do. You only don't show certain things because your family are so ashamed of you that they have asked not to be on your page.

Total bullshit this morning, you can tell as she speaks as she can hardly look at the camera and keeps looking to her left

• Heart
45 thousand pairs of flip flops. What did I comment this morning about the flip flops? Further proof she is on here lurking. Hello beggy ya old crow 👋🏻👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
...there is no way she spends within her means

I would put money on her having a lot of store credit and credit cards and overdrafts

Reactions: 19
Every time she fucks up or gets called out she rants so she can get some sympathy blown back up her gape hole 🙄🙄 bore off Becky and just go and watch Jane the poxy Virgin and stay off Instagram your so boring SO YEAH

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope we’re all hanging our heads in collective (but safe-distancing) shame after Beggy’s lecture this morning. She’s cleverer than I thought, she doesn’t read here but seems to know what we’re saying. How smart is that? 😜
One positive thing that’s come from Tattle - we’re not having to see half the stupid crap that goes on in her life. The sight of her and Jaysunn singing and dancing the night Caroline Flack died will stay with me for a long time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.