Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she says she doesn't need to justify what she buys then goes on to justify that she's got plenty pairs of flip flops because that's what she likes to spend her money on 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I personally don't give a rats ass what she spends her own money on. It's what she is getting gifted, especially at this time, that is distasteful!

Reactions: 16
I have one of there bbqs the last six or seven years, it's quite good to be fair however their timing for these advertisements was not 😏

Reactions: 6
Had to stop watching the rant half way through I just can't deal with stupid people today! Don't put a post up about not having to justify yourself then start talking a load of bollocks justifying yourself 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I get what you are saying but looking how much stuff Outback bbq have 'gifted' is £1000s upon £1000s worth of stuff! That really doesn't seem like a small buisness struggling to me😏
They are far from a small business. One of the biggest in the industry.

1) she has no pals apart from the swingers
2)she doesn't eat
3)her family never visit

So why does she need a £600 BBQ? 😂
Muppet running the marketing is getting sacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s lurking here but still doesn’t learn how to use the word I’m 😂

Upsets people, gets called out, sulks for 2 days and then has a rant about how the 1% of wankers ruin it for everyone, just to get a sympathy vote to take the light off her wrong doing this last week. Ok Mrs Predficable arse, go back to Jane the virgin.

Reactions: 14
Predictable as always 🥱

“Stupid is, as stupid does”

Welcome to stepford has stories up about beggy.. Oh she will be having a full blown meltdown.
Omg just saw this I really like him, she is bleeping disgusting however what happened to the be kind movement

Reactions: 16
Predictable as always 🥱

“Stupid is, as stupid does”

Omg just saw this I really like him, she is bleeping disgusting however what happened to the be kind movement
I'm so glad he is actually calling her out for this. Imagine letting your followers abuse him for speaking the truth and her saying she isn't going to mention it as it will make things worse.

No beggy you aren't going to mention anything as you know what welcome to stepford said was true and you don't want to admit that you are in the wrong and have been called out. She's having a terrible few days🤣Oh to be a fly on the wall in the cedar house today 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Welcome to stepford has stories up about beggy.. Oh she will be having a full blown meltdown.
I think I have found my new favourite Instagram account 😍 those messages that have been sent to him are vile and the fact he messaged her about and has said she will do nothing about it has well and truly shown her true colours stick your #bekind up your arse beggy and practice what you preach

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think I have found my new favourite Instagram account 😍 those messages that have been sent to him are vile and the fact he messaged her about and has said she will do nothing about it has well and truly shown her true colours stick your #bekind up your arse beggy and practice what you preach
Yesssss, exactly. Imagine allowing your followers to send that to someone after they have called you out for something and quite rightly so. Welcome to stepford wasn't even nasty or malicious in his comment on the bbq, it was the truth and what everyone was thinking so for her to sit back knowing what is being said to him and not address it is disgusting. Que the sad stories and rant!

Reactions: 20
So hang on....you mean to tell me she bleeping sat there crying about how "trolls killed caroline flack" and how we need to "be kind" and she is openly letting her followers bombard this man with messages calling him a "gay bastard" etc???? Have I actually bleeping understand that right. Nah I'm done. What a horrible witch. Only cares about lining her pockets. Well Beggy you cant buy class, integrity or morals!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No excuse for not telling her followers to stop that tit, vile and disgusting

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.