Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy is 100% lurking on this thread, the highlight about the magnetic eyelashes has disappeared. Hi becky, I happy, I smiles 😁💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Beggy you are a total embarrassment you have been gifted so much crap which back fires in your face daily . Buy this and that crap yet 90% percent of the time you are in bed lately Yesterday in bed all day In bed early every night . Now your in bed . . No thanks. Why are you in bed so much .? You have obvious problems. . People don’t gift this person . She will f. Uck it up she obviously needs help. She spends 90% of her time in bed . Just not normal. Sad life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Go and ram Jane the Virgin up ya bleeping ringpiece you boring old woman!!!!!
She won't, its lush. 😉🙄

My god she's a bigger beg than her mother this one!
That pose 🙄
🤢🤢

Beggy you are a total embarrassment you have been gifted so much crap which back fires in your face daily . Buy this and that crap yet 90% percent of the time you are in bed lately Yesterday in bed all day In bed early every night . Now your in bed . . No thanks. Why are you in bed so much .? You have obvious problems. . People don’t gift this person . She will f. Uck it up she obviously needs help. She spends 90% of her time in bed . Just not normal. Sad life
I bet her sheets reek. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think Brooke's latest grid post/ video is deffo showing that she's not staying home social distancing.
No eyelashes earlier, now dolled up to the nines.
Can't really expect much more though really coming from that chavvy family.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Outback are offering a discount on bbqs for NHS workers. Amazing. Bloody hell I know all the NHS workers are just rushing out to buy bbqs at this time. I'll be clapping for outback too on Thursday 🙄🙄 stupid company and stupid token offer.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
What on earth was she cooking

Also, did anyone notice there was only 2 in the pan? Obviously beggy isn't eating again

Did anyone ever say how they established that Brooke is a drug user?

Reactions: 3
I reckon Brooke still goes to see her boyfriend!
She wasn’t out clapping was she?
And she’s a catfish who looks like Dawn 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I
I don’t buy that. How many plans, events, etc have been altered or cancelled in the last few weeks. Outback cold have done the same.
I feel like I have to disagree with this. Outback bbq are a small brand also trying to survive. Yes there is a global pandemic, and yes many, many people have been impacted financially, but brands are trying to survive. The traditional sales routes for this particular brand of shows and garden centres is gone, they will have a summers worth of bbq’s ready to sell. Influence marketing on Instagram is one of the few ways at the moment a brand can show people their product. There is no point taking our an advert in a newspaper or magazine as people are simply not buying them.
As you can see from the queues of people trying to buy from wickes, Homebase, the range etc people are actively buying things for their houses and gardens and spending on them.
yes you may not like that they have chosen to do their marketing in this way, but don’t try to destroy a business.

Reactions: 2
Is she watching Jane the Virgin is she? She's not said....

Also, the Olympics have been postponed, Glastonbury cancelled, premier league delayed, London Marathon cancelled, planes grounded...but that effing BBQ Ad can't be delayed because "it was planned months ago". My god 🤦‍♀️ with the backlash she had she should have owned it and acknowledged it, not just delete the post and sulk.

She doesnt even clap for selfless reasons she claps because she wants to put it on Insta. She made that bleeping balloon monstrosity for Insta. She blagged a free canvas thing off her neighbour so she could paint on it and put it on Insta. She hasnt done ONE thing for her own selfless reasons. Shes a horrible, narcissistic fucker.

Reactions: 20
Is she watching Jane the Virgin is she? She's not said....

Also, the Olympics have been postponed, Glastonbury cancelled, premier league delayed, London Marathon cancelled, planes grounded...but that effing BBQ Ad can't be delayed because "it was planned months ago". My god 🤦‍♀️ with the backlash she had she should have owned it and acknowledged it, not just delete the post and sulk.

She doesnt even clap for selfless reasons she claps because she wants to put it on Insta. She made that bleeping balloon monstrosity for Insta. She blagged a free canvas thing off her neighbour so she could paint on it and put it on Insta. She hasnt done ONE thing for her own selfless reasons. Shes a horrible, narcissistic fucker.
Yes all this is cancelled but guess what isn’t....all of us sitting in our gardens (if we have one). If you have the money to spend on a BBQ or fancy pizza oven or similar I bet this is the year that people will. I can’t stand Becky (hence why I’m on here) but this business isn’t wrong to be trying to survive.

Reactions: 4
Yes all this is cancelled but guess what isn’t....all of us sitting in our gardens (if we have one). If you have the money to spend on a BBQ or fancy pizza oven or similar I bet this is the year that people will. I can’t stand Becky (hence why I’m on here) but this business isn’t wrong to be trying to survive.
How could they possibly think that an Ad right now for a £600+ bbq sent to a influencer that would take anything would benefit their business. THAT is what they got wrong. They've done nothing wrong for trying to keep their business afloat...but now because of this massive backlash, their business is now in the firing line, and yes it's unfair. But whoever does PR or whatever you call it should have suspected that this wouldnt go down well at this time, they would have been better giving it to an NHS worker or key worker and getting good publicity that way...why do you think they are now doing discount for NHS workers (as posted previously). They obviously know they messed up, and it's a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I

I feel like I have to disagree with this. Outback bbq are a small brand also trying to survive. Yes there is a global pandemic, and yes many, many people have been impacted financially, but brands are trying to survive. The traditional sales routes for this particular brand of shows and garden centres is gone, they will have a summers worth of bbq’s ready to sell. Influence marketing on Instagram is one of the few ways at the moment a brand can show people their product. There is no point taking our an advert in a newspaper or magazine as people are simply not buying them.
As you can see from the queues of people trying to buy from wickes, Homebase, the range etc people are actively buying things for their houses and gardens and spending on them.
yes you may not like that they have chosen to do their marketing in this way, but don’t try to destroy a business.
I get what you are saying but looking how much stuff Outback bbq have 'gifted' is £1000s upon £1000s worth of stuff! That really doesn't seem like a small buisness struggling to me😏

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.