Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% knows she's fucked it hence why she is so quiet and sheepish today. Even deleted those stories before she got a backlash of comments about picking things up and Brooke being with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion ;
Welcome to Stepford has marked Beggys card, he's no longer blinded by her fake façade.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I did but heard nothing so far. I messaged them and Soul.
I doubt they will drop her .. both if these companies will stick with her. 😠

I literally havent left the house in a month because my husband is the designated shopper whilst I stay with the children. WHY THE duck are they going out together. Brooke is an adult...she doesnt need to be bleeping babysat. There is ZERO reason as to why Brooke should be going with her. There is also ZERO reason as to why Beggy should be fingering every bleeping thing in there with her bastard ET hands. Shes already said her hair needs a wash and instead of washing it she has just curled it 😐 so should we assume you dont practise good hygiene in general and therefore you are potentially spreading germs everywhere? Cant believe what my eyeballs are seeing tbh.
I've only been out twice to the shops since we went on lockdown. And then to see her with an adult daughter prancing around non essential shops .. unbelievable ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That surely cannot be her tea? duck sake I would inhale that in between my 3 meals a day. (actually no I wouldn't because who the duck even eats salad when you can have chocolate)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she for real? She makes my blood boil.
As a key worker myself, it infuriates me when people like her come out just to have a browse. Stay in the bleeping house. Seen as though you like to watch a lot of tv, put it on the news to educate your self or go on the government website to see what the guidelines are!
I very much doubt she has washed her hands when she got in and there she is touching and scratchy her self.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion -

Throw another Beggy on the barbie and let Stepford roast her!

Not sure if it sounds a bit rude though ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WHY DID SHE TOUCH ALL THOSE THINGS IN HOME BARGAINS?! HAVENT THEY MADE IT CLEAR NOT TO TOUCH IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO BUY, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE TOUCHING FOR THE SAKE OF INSTAGRAM!!! WOW!! BET SHE WILL STILL CLAP ON THURSDAY NIGHT - THE HYPOCRISY

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I think I've fallen a little bit in love with Michael! He's calm, well-spoken, does the same job as me and from the sounds of his accent he's from my neck of the woods. More importantly he's called Becky out for the bleeping con artist she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
what happened here? Did Stepford just fall out with her for putting a BBQ she was gifted on her grid or something? Sorry i missed the whole beginning of this!

Reactions: 1
Things becky constantly tells people to do
1. Be kind
2. Stay home

Things becky has done in the last 2 days
1. Not been kind
2 Not stayed at home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I bloody love you lot!
Thank you for the birthday wishes 😘😘
I can't see my kids or my grandchildren on my birthday but this bleeping twit heads off shopping without a thought or care in the world.
I honestly don't think I've ever known anyone who so flippantly disregards & flouts the guidelines that the government have put in place like she does.
Her and Brookeblessherpoutsatthecameradriveswhilstonthephoneandcoloursatacolouringstation are the most selfish pair of trashy witches on Instagram.
She deserves a bleeping hefty fine or a punch in the face...preferably the latter! 👊🏼
Happy birthday 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1
WHY DID SHE TOUCH ALL THOSE THINGS IN HOME BARGAINS?! HAVENT THEY MADE IT CLEAR NOT TO TOUCH IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO BUY, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE TOUCHING FOR THE SAKE OF INSTAGRAM!!! WOW!! BET SHE WILL STILL CLAP ON THURSDAY NIGHT - THE HYPOCRISY
Calm down love, we're all angry at her but we're all friends here, no need to shout 🤭😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.