Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe what I've witnessed today and yesterday. Good on Michael for calling her out properly, what a lovely young man and so articulate! Like most of you, I would hazard a guess that Beggy didn't understand a lot of what he said, because he used real words and not just "so yeah". Another new follow from me and I hope he gains thousands more!

Also can't believe the absolute head has been to the shops with her adult daughter! And reading that other people have been shopping with their partners. I'm sorry but the Government rules are quite clear - you are allowed out of the house for very few reasons, work, ESSENTIAL shopping, medical reasons and one session of exercise.

It's not difficult to grasp. Yes we are all bloody bored being stuck indoors but we're talking a few weeks here - a few weeks of putting other people first, limiting the sharing of an invisible killer. It's not much in the grand scheme of things!

Not being able to go shopping is NOT as hard as losing someone to Coronavirus! I now have two friends who have lost loved ones to this horrible bloody virus. :cry: They are devastated. Just stay at home for a little while longer, please!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Buzz have blocked me the bleeping cowards!!! Read my message and then blocked me! Absolutely disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
‘Chicken salad for tea’

No Becky that’s 3 chicken nuggets & abit of cucumber!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve read a few of these posts but not all I’m keeping them for when the kids are in bed I honestly feel like it’s going to feed my soul today 🤩his rant -mr west home made me feel like I’d just eaten a chocolate bar-so satisfying 🥳🥳about time-also food parcel?!? She’s been shopping (we know her cupboards are full) as a coping mechanism-she’s like a child-and very sheepish 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
But why tho? What possible need is there to go in twos??

i’m working thru this and therefore essentially leaving the house six nights a week. I do a shop on the way home when we need as I’m the only one leaving the house.......no one else needs to and it means I know infection isn’t getting into my house!
Couldn't agree more, why do adults feel the need to go together? If it's a driving issue, one should wait in the car, this is the problem, people don't think.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
WHY DID SHE TOUCH ALL THOSE THINGS IN HOME BARGAINS?! HAVENT THEY MADE IT CLEAR NOT TO TOUCH IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO BUY, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE TOUCHING FOR THE SAKE OF INSTAGRAM!!! WOW!! BET SHE WILL STILL CLAP ON THURSDAY NIGHT - THE HYPOCRISY
exactly why she painted her nails!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s still talking all that quiet way. She knows she fucked this up. Spectacularly.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

Half a cake, half the truth Beggy is lying through her manky tooth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion - Poundland sprees and Prickly Legs, Stepfords finally shining a spotlight on shady old Begs!
This is winner of the new thread with 38 likes but it’s too long because Becky name is soo long too. I don’t want to shorten it and wreck this fabulous new title 🤷🏼‍♀️ Can someone else have a go to shorten it & create new. Tar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.