Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been on nightshift but don’t want to go to sleep and miss anything!! I’m hoping Nikki address’s it.

Reactions: 14
Keep it up begs the hole your digging for yourself is getting deeper and deeper and I’m bleeping loving it!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Becky is a victim in all of this ... she's a victim of her own stupidity in not questioning anything she ever does. Yes yes yes, rush rush rush.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
didn’t think she could get any more hypocritical.......so she rants on all the time about ‘trolls’ ‘tattle’ etc and how we have ‘blood on our hands’ etc etc........but when her ‘followers’ are the trolls she suggests the receiver just ‘deletes and blocks’? Where was the rant at the followers of hers that think it’s ok to troll someone? How can she be so conflicting and not realise? On one hand she bleets on about how anything said is taken to heart and killing people, then she suggests you don’t take it to heart and just ignore/move on?!?! Which is it Beggy?
You’re literally the least ‘real’ person on insta. Deleting ANYTHING that isn’t 100% favourable to you.
This 🙌🏼 I wish I could like this a million times!!

Reactions: 11
I’m not surprised your legs are itchy if you are using the same razor to shave everywhere else you woman.
Says she doesn’t use hair products then sprays hairspray all over it. Last time I looked Beggy Hair spray is a hair product!!! It’s Babyliss not Babe-a-Lisa.

• Haha
  • Sick
Classic distraction technique..
Completely ignore the situation and owning her tit. Instead have a ‘problem’ she needs help with.She will be sat there thinking ooh I know if I tell them I have itchy legs nobody will dare confront me about the tit show I’ve caused. She’s probably covered in flea bites from her dogging, sorry dog walking.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Would the businesses she works with cut ties with her or would she just be saying that to shut him up?
we will soon find out! She will have shot herself in the foot if not as she will need to advertise products. let’s wait and see if she shares buzz and soul products 🤔

Reactions: 8
The fake Evans account is brilliant 🤣 you must be amongst us on here ? Have they ever owned up, if it was me I’d be really proud 😂👍🏻😂👏🏼
Loving their insta story, tiny dancer 👓

Can you ever imagine her getting on the wrong side of Nikki, Nikki would boot her right in the fanny and lose her boot if she had to...
I'd buy ring side seats for that show 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you ever imagine her getting on the wrong side of Nikki, Nikki would boot her right in the fanny and lose her boot if she had to...
I'd buy ring side seats for that show 🤣🤣🤣
I have a feeling that Nikki will be convincing Gemma from Soul to drop Beggy. It’s bad business if she keeps her on as a brand ambassador. #believe ⭐

Reactions: 22
Oh she’s doing a food parcel for her parents. Trying desperately to look kind and caring.

Is she really coming on her stories to talk about her itchy bleeding legs. Does she keep anything sacred? The woman’s mad today after all that’s happened 😂
Well, well well!
What a smart, intelligent and articulate guy that Michael is.
He put his story across so well, nothing nasty, no swearing, just speaking the truth.
You can see that this has upset him and no bloody wonder.
Oh and look, she's styling her hair as though duck all has happened.
To me that screams guilt, I won't write here that I think Beggy sent those messages but I bloody well think she did lol 🤣🤣
My god, she is such a witch, how the hell does she sleep at night? More worried about her deals with companies than someone getting homophobic slurs sent to them.

I was going to put the kettle on but duck it, it's my birthday, I'm pouring the prosecco...get ya glasses ready ladies and gents 🎉🎉🎉
Happy Birthday Gimme, you legend! 💖🎂🎉

• Heart
Buzz are just as thick as her then aren’t they if they want to work with someone who condones that’s behaviour. Shocking there cheap AF anyway!

Oh she’s doing a food parcel for her parents. Trying desperately to look kind and caring.

Happy Birthday Gimme, you legend! 💖🎂🎉
Lying witch, we’ve been in lockdown for over a month and she’s just remembered she has parents!! Load of bollox😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.