Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is this tart on!!! So she shaves underarms and minge and it’s ok but when she shaves her legs they itch! Use a bleeping new razor then it’s obviously gone blunt on ya crabby minge🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Well, well well!
What a smart, intelligent and articulate guy that Michael is.
He put his story across so well, nothing nasty, no swearing, just speaking the truth.
You can see that this has upset him and no bloody wonder.
Oh and look, she's styling her hair as though duck all has happened.
To me that screams guilt, I won't write here that I think Beggy sent those messages but I bloody well think she did lol 🤣🤣
My god, she is such a witch, how the hell does she sleep at night? More worried about her deals with companies than someone getting homophobic slurs sent to them.

I was going to put the kettle on but duck it, it's my birthday, I'm pouring the prosecco...get ya glasses ready ladies and gents 🎉🎉🎉
Judging by the long pause... I think he knows also who sent those messages however he it too smart and kind to actual say it out loud!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The difference in her face without the filter is crazy! 😳
Who wants to see her putting makeup on with her grubby fingers in the morning! duck off Instagram and do us all a favour beggy!
Rally has shown her true colours the past few days to everyone and I’m so glad people are starting to see it too!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Can’t wait to see what the fakeevansaccount has to say about her actions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve had no response from Buzz or Soul about her behaviour. Absolutely love Michael for calling her out on her pathetic “addressing” of the issue. He spilt the tea all over her saggy 93 year old face 😂😂😂☕🐸
I’m surprise anyone buys their tit anyway!

Reactions: 9
Hope Nikki doesn’t send her free stuff again after those stories, I hope no company wants to work with her anymore! She’s just a vile vile witch!!!!
how can you say to someone “I’ve lost everything with the companies I work with now because of this” literally WTF

Reactions: 14
Love how's she's not put a swipe up to the hair tool today, it's OK beggy we see right through you!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I guess I’m going to get duck all done today 🤪 🍿
It’s like mother of daughters gate all over again 😎
Come on Beggy... your move 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I really hope Michael is watching on this thread...
We have your back, lovely!
Pull up a seat, I'll even share my Lindt chocolates with ya, I'm nice like that 💁🏻‍♀️🤭😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She absolutely knows what’s going on, she’s doing that thing that kids do when you know they’re lying and they’re trying to act like nothing has happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve got loads of products for my hair 🙄
no tit you got loads of everything, you hoarder. Curls fell out already 🤣 and don’t start me on discussing your intimate shaving 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
didn’t think she could get any more hypocritical.......so she rants on all the time about ‘trolls’ ‘tattle’ etc and how we have ‘blood on our hands’ etc etc........but when her ‘followers’ are the trolls she suggests the receiver just ‘deletes and blocks’? Where was the rant at the followers of hers that think it’s ok to troll someone? How can she be so conflicting and not realise? On one hand she bleets on about how anything said is taken to heart and killing people, then she suggests you don’t take it to heart and just ignore/move on?!?! Which is it Beggy?
You’re literally the least ‘real’ person on insta. Deleting ANYTHING that isn’t 100% favourable to you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
He's a decent human being. He's intelligent, honest, humble a pure delight to watch and listen to. I'm a big fan of his. He has class and it shows in his house styling and his demo's. He's incredibly funny and doesn't take himself too seriously. Love his rappor with his Nan. She's hilarious too. When he puts the filters on her when they're out shopping. It's comedy gold. I have a lot of time for Michael and his Instagram account. Lovely, lovely lad.
I agree with all of this. He works bloody hard too. I'm not sure I could do his job!

Reactions: 13
I’ve got loads of products for my hair 🙄
no tit you got loads of everything, you hoarder. Curls fell out already 🤣 and don’t start me on discussing your intimate shaving 🤮🤮
She’s now saying people have messaged her with recommendations....she’s got her messages turned off so how can anyone message her? I smell more bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s now saying people have messaged her with recommendations....she’s got her messages turned off so how can anyone message her? I smell more bullshit!
She’s got her messages turned off? Did she say that? She couldn’t even lie straight in bed that one! Trips herself up all the time

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.