Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning ladies. I've just been catching up and oh my god I am HERE for it. Beggy lost a follower and welcome to stepford has gained one. I love the fact he has basically confirmed everything we have said on here. She addressed it completely wrong as to not send attention to Michael so people would see through her. When he mentioned about the trolls 🙌🏻. I hope this has taught her a harsh lesson, greedy beggar. Glad she's realised it has ruined her rep with future brands too, take that ya crow!

The fact he had dates etc of when everything happened shows he was 100% telling the truth also.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Classic Beggy ignoring the situation hoping it’ll go away by doing a hair video.
Her tits are so low in those videos, put a bra on FFS!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Do you not think it's a bit suspicious that after she was asked to remove the bbq post by the company that Michael started to receive those messages? She was obviously fuming that she had been told by the company to delete the post as it had a lot of negative attention and she's took it out on Michael as he dared to question it in the first place!

Reactions: 22
Does anyone want to chop off those long bits of her hair in the front? God they annoy me!

Reactions: 16
‘Hair needs washing so I thought I’d curl it’ WHY DONT YOU JUST WASH IT YOU SILLY twit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well, well well!
What a smart, intelligent and articulate guy that Michael is.
He put his story across so well, nothing nasty, no swearing, just speaking the truth.
You can see that this has upset him and no bloody wonder.
Oh and look, she's styling her hair as though duck all has happened.
To me that screams guilt, I won't write here that I think Beggy sent those messages but I bloody well think she did lol 🤣🤣
My god, she is such a witch, how the hell does she sleep at night? More worried about her deals with companies than someone getting homophobic slurs sent to them.

I was going to put the kettle on but duck it, it's my birthday, I'm pouring the prosecco...get ya glasses ready ladies and gents 🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Hair needs washing so I’m just gonna curl it? Ok beggy u woman, does ur fanny need washing too so ur just gonna spray some perfume on it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Also the foundation is £5 in Superdrug but £1 in poundland so she bought 4?? Who does that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Trying to push the hair stuff as she is worried about how she is going to make money now no one wants to work with her 🙄

Reactions: 13
I love the stories he’s done on Becky today! People need to see the true her and the fact she’s more bothered about companies not wanting to work with her she’s a bleeping skanky witch!!! Has anyone heard back from soul yetB

Reactions: 7
This cow is more interested in her hair than addressing the problems she has.
Upmost respect to stepford he’s an absolute superstar for outing her, I hope she does lose companies cos let’s face it, does she really need another buzz shirt?
Also if she does come back with an apology now it won’t mean a thing!!! She’s been called out so it’s forced and means jack tit!!!
U are the scum of the earth beggy!
I loved the pause where Micheal couldn’t say whether he thought she had sent the messages, he quite clearly thinks it’s such a possibility

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.