Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Boris, Beggy from Insta wants to know when lockdowns being lifted and when pubs and clubs will be open...do you mind giving us an exact date so she knows 👍 ta mate 🙄 course they cant give an exact date, absolute lemon

Ps. Doesnt everyone "put a top on" in the morning...again, why does she need to tell us this?
😂 Come on boris let becky know so she can let us know.

I did appreciate her post this morning though as it Summed up how I'm feeling. When is it gonna end. She's getting the true up and down feelings of lockdown now. I'll give her this: as annoying as she has been she has stayed fairly positive and done her jobs etc.

Look at me... Raving 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
If you don’t actually know what’s really going on, or you’re not understanding what’s being said on the daily briefing, do us a favour and don’t say anything. You make yourself sound as thick as duck and I’m embarrassed for you. No one is getting any younger, it’s hard for all of us not being able to see our parents, children, grandchild. As for mentioning pubs and clubs opening I have no words. Should’ve just not said anything.
quite clear she’s asked Jayson loads of questions and has not understood any of it!!!

Reactions: 12
Oh Boris, Beggy from Insta wants to know when lockdowns being lifted and when pubs and clubs will be open...do you mind giving us an exact date so she knows 👍 ta mate 🙄 course they cant give an exact date, absolute lemon

Ps. Doesnt everyone "put a top on" in the morning...again, why does she need to tell us this?
Am I the only one who read the first bit in the voice of Nessa from Gavin & Stacey? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

I for one will be forever grateful that she told us that useless piece of information, because I couldn't bear the thought of her doing stories with her tits scraping the floor ha ha.

Has she really asked for a specific date - hmmm, really beggs? She really is thick as pigs tit.

On a different note - has anyone seen baby brookes instagram, how much does she love herself. I am all for self confidence, but some of the pictures on her "meh" highlights are just pathetic

Reactions: 8
So she’s watching the news non stop yet still asking Jaysun questions ? 🤯 Her pea brain is really getting confused ?

When will pubs and clubs reopen ? She’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 10
She's watching the news morning, noon and night yet still has to ask Jason about what's happening...really?
My youngest is 15, even he understands what's going on around the world.
I often wonder if she ever went to school as she doesn't seem to know much about anything! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Jason sounds like a knob. He was losing at Monopoly so threw it on the floor. Remember when he smashed the tv up because she wanted to watch tv in bed and he wanted to sleep.
What a twit!!
I had a father like that. Fked my childhood up and Beggy thinks it’s funny? Bizarre.

Jeez woman, brush your hair and we don’t need to know you slept naked so had to chuck a T-shirt on.

Becky, you look so, so much better with natural eye lashes. Honestly you look younger and brighter. So many women are dropping the fake nails, lashes, botox and enjoying being more natural. Embrace it and maybe stick with it after this epidemic because it all ages you. My little bit of kind advice, we aren’t nasty trolls,

Reactions: 23
All she cares about is the pubs and clubs being closed I know she said about friends and family but come begs the pubs over family. See again no word on Eliza or Mac or Pheebs or even her mum and dad. The fake tears on sunday soon dried.

It's the start of week 4 here like most of us I moved back in with mum to isolate with her as my brother who lives with her won't look after her or collect her meds or shopping
I havent seen the mister for the 4 weeks we facetime we chat daily its nor easy for anyone but the way begs goes on like shes the only one.

The we're all in this together begs stop watching high school musical and get off your phone and sort your house you scruffy mare also the Gouston parcel why do you take it to your mums or better still give it to the nurse who lives on your road

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Jaysuns clippering the dog (Dolly not Beggy) they have a propa clipperer, Beggy took a course in clippering but Dolly wasn’t impressed so she,d rather pay someone to do it. Confused!!!!! Don’t let me start on the news debate, well unless thery are showing news on a Netflix then she’s a lying bleep!!! What bit of what’s happening doesn’t she understand, the bit where we stay in, the bit where 1000,s are dying, the bit about buying essentials, the bit about 1 excercise each day, the bit where your putting Families at risk by ordering tit online or the bit where your boring us all bleeping shitless with your stupid bleeping house, stupid bleeping garden, stupid bleeping family, stupid bleeping drivel, I’m sure you get my drift!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Glad I’m not the only one who noticed precious brooky was a drug taker! Each to their own im not here to judge I was young once did it all but with now judgmental Beggy is I’m surprised she’s oblivious to it!

Oh dear how do you know?

Pains me to say this but she looks way better without those god awful eyelashes she wears.
Fancy paying good money for those though 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you don’t actually know what’s really going on, or you’re not understanding what’s being said on the daily briefing, do us a favour and don’t say anything. You make yourself sound as thick as duck and I’m embarrassed for you. No one is getting any younger, it’s hard for all of us not being able to see our parents, children, grandchild. As for mentioning pubs and clubs opening I have no words. Should’ve just not said anything.
quite clear she’s asked Jayson loads of questions and has not understood any of it!!!
She is thick as tit!

Reactions: 2
Pains me to say this but she looks way better without those god awful eyelashes she wears.
Fancy paying good money for those though 🥴
I think she looks better too actually. Those monstrosities make her eyes look like piss holes in the snow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Cos she sleeps naked 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why do we need to see the bleach on her roots 🙄worst story ever, we believed you when you said you getting it done 🤦🏼‍♀️ shes deffo addicted to story’s as much as I’m addicted to tattle threads 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.