Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldnโ€™t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I spotted about 3 pieces of chicken under the pepper.
Chicken won't make you fat, Beggy.
It's low in calories and high in protein, get it down ya hen ( pardon the pun ๐Ÿคญ)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She certainly still struggles with food. Its obvious. She sticks to the same foods in tiny portions, had admitted to feeding others up, has laxatives in the bathroom and seems to be getting more thin by the week. I wish she would use the money she waste on unnecessary tat and pay for a therapist

• Heart
Was it just me or did she seem pissed off about her hair? I donโ€™t think she likes what brookie has done to it

Reactions: 5
She certainly still struggles with food. Its obvious. She sticks to the same foods in tiny portions, had admitted to feeding others up, has laxatives in the bathroom and seems to be getting more thin by the week. I wish she would use the money she waste on unnecessary tat and pay for a therapist
This reminded me, maybe Iโ€™m crap with clothing sizes but I would say there is no way in hell she should be buying size 12 clothes. In my eyes she looks like she a size 6/8? Am I wrong? Or am I seeing something no one else is ๐Ÿ˜‚ I know she has to buy XL off eBay because itโ€™s from crappy sweatshops but some of her boohoo and new look order was size 12 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

This reminded me, maybe Iโ€™m crap with clothing sizes but I would say there is no way in hell she should be buying size 12 clothes. In my eyes she looks like she a size 6/8? Am I wrong? Or am I seeing something no one else is ๐Ÿ˜‚ I know she has to buy XL off eBay because itโ€™s from crappy sweatshops but some of her boohoo and new look order was size 12 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
I always think that! She's said before she doesn't like them clingy and I get that for hoodies and jumpers but tshirts and dresses. I wonder if it's because she is tall with fairly big boobs for her frame.

Reactions: 2
Ive always thought itโ€™s just because sheโ€™s insecure about her body and she doesnโ€™t want to wear anything too fitted incase she looks fat

Reactions: 8
I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if her clothes are a 6/8 and sheโ€™s just saying theyโ€™re a bigger size so no one questions her eating disorder.

Reactions: 8
Just catching up with yesterday's stories... I nearly spat my coffee out. "I did a course in dog clippering" ๐Ÿ˜‚ "Jason is clippering Dolly with the clipperers" FFS! I can't cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Isnโ€™t it just I did a course in dog grooming? Is it even said like dog clippering? Isnโ€™t it Jasonโ€™s outside clipping dolly? Iโ€™m so confused lol

• Haha
Ive always thought itโ€™s just because sheโ€™s insecure about her body and she doesnโ€™t want to wear anything too fitted incase she looks fat
Insecure ok .. she obviously had an eating disorder but if she's still insecure and doesn't want to wear anything tight .. why show off so much in the mirror?! That doesn't scream insecure to me .. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿฅบ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isnโ€™t it just I did a course in dog grooming? Is it even said like dog clippering? Isnโ€™t it Jasonโ€™s outside clipping dolly? Iโ€™m so confused lol
Yes it is dog grooming ๐Ÿ˜‚ my mum is a qualified dog groomer before you could go on a groupon course and do it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.