Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really annoys me when she puts c u tomm. Wtf, does she not realise there is only one m in tomorrow. Thick as pig tit.
Also just to say fakeevansfamily on insta is hilarious 😂
Are you able to share the recent pics from that fake Insta? I can’t friend request it or Beggy will block me😳

Reactions: 1
Really annoys me when she puts c u tomm. Wtf, does she not realise there is only one m in tomorrow. Thick as pig tit.
Also just to say fakeevansfamily on insta is hilarious 😂
Love it, they used my video in one post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Jaysunn has been off work and she has been doing “jobs” all morning and then watches tv on her own in her special shed. Marriage of convenience?

Reactions: 17
With her erratic behaviour and those eyes today I am honestly thinking she is possibly on slimming tablets bought online

Reactions: 9
Jason sounds like a knob. He was losing at Monopoly so threw it on the floor. Remember when he smashed the tv up because she wanted to watch tv in bed and he wanted to sleep.
What a twit!!
What? I when did that happen? Also I have a question? Is Mack, Jason’s son? Or is he from a previous relationship? Always get the sense Mack isn’t Jason’s. Or maybe because everything is about queen Brooke. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What? I when did that happen? Also I have a question? Is Mack, Jason’s son? Or is he from a previous relationship? Always get the sense Mack isn’t Jason’s. Or maybe because everything is about queen Brooke. 🤷🏼‍♀️
No Mac isn't Jason's, she had Mac when she was 17 with someone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does Mac see his Dad then? Just wondering if it sounds like he’s got a good relationship with him as he doesn’t seem to see much of his Mum pre lockdown 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
ahhh thought so. You know when you think it’s true and you heard it before but then think youre only assuming? Lol!! 🤦🏼‍♀️😭

she never talk about Macs dad does she? Wonder what he thinks of her on insta. Pissing him on a daily basis probably 😂

Reactions: 7
Does Mac see his Dad then? Just wondering if it sounds like he’s got a good relationship with him as he doesn’t seem to see much of his Mum pre lockdown 🤷🏼‍♀️
Mac moved out to live with his dad when he was in his early teens if I remember rightly. I've always wondered why.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well that's just put me off buying from LB anymore. Must have jogged her memory reading on here!! 🙄

Reactions: 6
He’s not Jason’s, they just have Brooke between them

Get the feeling Mac keeps them all at arms length a bit

Reactions: 11
Glad I’m not the only one who noticed precious brooky was a drug taker! Each to their own im not here to judge I was young once did it all but with now judgmental Beggy is I’m surprised she’s oblivious to it!
I must be missing something but I don’t know how you can tell as she doesn’t ever appear wired or out of it. Maybe I’m too old to notice these things anymore. 👵🏻

ahhh thought so. You know when you think it’s true and you heard it before but then think youre only assuming? Lol!! 🤦🏼‍♀️😭

she never talk about Macs dad does she? Wonder what he thinks of her on insta. Pissing him on a daily basis probably 😂
She never talks abt Mac full stop or Phoebe an Eliza, it’s like no one else exists except Baby Brooke n Jaysun!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Of course she’s got more free stuff, so a mention also seen this, how different Brooke actually does look without all that makeup and lashes 👀😳
Of course she’s got more free stuff, so a mention also seen this, how different Brooke actually does look without all that makeup and lashes 👀😳
I dont think shes attractive at all I think shes really plain looking a cross between Beggy and Jaysun🥴

She never talks abt Mac full stop or Phoebe an Eliza, it’s like no one else exists except Baby Brooke n Jaysun!
Because she isn’t allowed to talk about them, even if Mac is coming round she will say ‘I’m having a visitor’ or ‘my company has just gone’
Imagine being such an irritating twit online that your son bans you from talking about him and his life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Because she isn’t allowed to talk about them, even if Mac is coming round she will say ‘I’m having a visitor’ or ‘my company has just gone’
Imagine being such an irritating twit online that your son bans you from talking about him and his life
She makes it sound like high tea with the queen. Rather than just her son. What she could do is say absolutely nothing. Just don't mention it. If your son doesn't want you to then don't. It's fine to be off stories for a while whilst spending time with your family bec!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh Boris, Beggy from Insta wants to know when lockdowns being lifted and when pubs and clubs will be open...do you mind giving us an exact date so she knows 👍 ta mate 🙄 course they cant give an exact date, absolute lemon

Ps. Doesnt everyone "put a top on" in the morning...again, why does she need to tell us this?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.