Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at that loungewear set she’s been gifted....£42 🤯
Looks like something you’d buy off eBay for £15...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Brooke looks so much better without the lashes and make up in my opinion.

Brooke looks so much better without the lashes and make up in my opinion.
She’s not a bad looking lassie, but when she constantly wears a lot of makeup and lashes daily on the internet, she actually looks nothing alike without it all, good for her to give her skin and lashes time to breath, constantly having lashes done, surely that’s not good for her natural lashes👀

its just a shame who her mum is, I don't even know Brooke, but I can guess what she's like 😅, her way or no way:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Livias boutique has probably been reading on here and jumped at some free advertising 🙄 but sent the crappiest lounge wear!

Reactions: 8
Without the makeup and lashes, Brooke looks like a normal 19 year old.

And there’s nothing wrong with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Without the makeup and lashes, Brooke looks like a normal 19 year old.

And there’s nothing wrong with that.
Yes Brooke looks like what I used look like at that age...( a looong time ago), all before the fake this and that. Shame when all this is done she’ll trowel it all back on again.

Reactions: 5
Beggys eyes are like saucers today WTAF.
edit to say - wonder if its cos she doesn’t have the usual big crappy lashes on.

Reactions: 3
Really annoys me when she puts c u tomm. Wtf, does she not realise there is only one m in tomorrow. Thick as pig tit.
Also just to say fakeevansfamily on insta is hilarious 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.