Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has finally addressed it. Wonder if the fear of loosing her freebies after reading on here people were reporting her was the kick up the arse she needed. Where does she mention the fact she refused to address it at first though when welcome to stepford messaged her as it would make her look bad?

No apology nothing! No calling out the bastard trolls! Unfuckingbelievable

Reactions: 14
So she has finally addressed it. Wonder if the fear of loosing her freebies after reading on here people were reporting her was the kick up the arse she needed. Where does she mention the fact she refused to address it at first though when welcome to stepford messaged her as it would make her look bad?
That’s a very lame response from her, it says nothing and doesn’t defend Stepford or call out those who trolled him. She hasn’t a clue and god knows what reaction this will provoke from her dim-witted followers.

Reactions: 20
Is this her idea of addressing it?
Why didn't you tag the guy and apologise? That's a bleeping half hearted attempt at covering your own arse.
bleeping witch!
She’s trying to appease us with this random half arsed explanation of what happened. She is still playing the victim. She really is pathetic

Is this her idea of addressing it?
Why didn't you tag the guy and apologise? That's a bleeping half hearted attempt at covering your own arse.
bleeping witch!
She could have easily said she is sorry that her followers felt the need to attack him unprovoked and that it is down right disgusting to troll someone for having an opinion.. But of course she won't as she won't want to bring any attention to his stories as clearly she won't want anyone knowing she firstly refused to address it incase it made things worse for her 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She could have easily said she is sorry that her followers felt the need to attack him unprovoked and that it is down right disgusting to troll someone for having an opinion.. But of course she won't as she won't want to bring any attention to his stories as clearly she won't want anyone knowing she firstly refused to address it incase it made things worse for her 😡
Every word this 🙌🏼
I bleeping hope karma catches up with this woman one day and I hope I'm there to watch her squirm when it does!!

Reactions: 13
She really has well and truly pissed me clean off these past few days. I am nearly half her age and even I can see how disgusting her behaviour is. How anyone can support her is beyond me! Hope she is squirming in her cedar house.

Problem is, all her lick ass followers will just think that story is about people messaging & be horrible to her, she hasn't been clear, so she'll just get people sending her love instead 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I have 4 kids aged between 15 & 30! I know for certain if they ever saw anyone getting any racist, sexist or homophobic abuse they would make a stand against it immediately regardless if they got any kind of backlash from it.
It's called integrity & decency, sadly it's something Beggy knows nothing about.
I guess we all know now though that she is homophobic. Maybe her arse licking followers will forget in a couple of days but we certainly will not.
This wont go away, Beggy...you could have made it all better long before that poor guy had to show those disgusting messages he received but you chose not to...

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

Reactions: 20
Some apology that is, made it sound like she is the one getting the abuse. Hate those people who can't say sorry and turn it into a them being the victim it's so narcissistic

Reactions: 19
Wow cant believe how vile she can be,.oh wait ...yes I can

Wasn't there someone on here who went to school with her who said she was a bit of a bully

I wouldn’t say she’s addressed the situation at all. She’s just mentioned being kind. Her post means nothing, if it was aimed at me I’d be offended at piss poor of an attempt it is

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Some apology that is, made it sound like she is the one getting the abuse. Hate those people who can't say sorry and turn it into a them being the victim it's so narcissistic
Exactly, hold your hands up, apologise and let everyone know that you don't condone that kind of behaviour.

She won't though, she will turn this all back on to herself in her typical Beggy Evan's style.
I honestly detest this woman and her bloody chavvy family!

She hasn't really though has she. She could've mentioned it was because of her .... How disappointed she was/is .... How she's sorry ?? None of that. The message she's posted is fairly generic imo and doesn't address/justify anything. That poor boy was sent those messages because of HER. She's the one with "blood on her hands"

• Heart
She needs to address this properly. I would hate to think anyone I had in Insta had those views and would come down way harder than that. She’s such a witch she really is. Tomorrow it will all be forgotten while she receives the next shite lot of T-shirt’s

Reactions: 10
Exactly, hold your hands up, apologise and let everyone know that you don't condone that kind of behaviour.

She won't though, she will turn this all back on to herself in her typical Beggy Evan's style.
I honestly detest this woman and her bloody chavvy family!
This kind of behaviour really triggers me as it's just what my in laws are like, I always find myself getting angry at people I don't know on the internet not owning their tit.

Reactions: 8
Beggy as no moral compass at all, lower than the low. It’s absolutely horrid and disgusting that she didn’t hold her hands up and admit she’s in the wrong but she won’t because she just does not care about anyone but herself. Well done to Step ford for calling her out and showing her up for what she really is. He seems like a really nice young guy and no one should be sent homophobic messages just because he’s got an opinion- and spoke the truth. Can we all just bring down these selfish money, freebie grabbing, selfish wannabes for once and for all. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.