Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well as if the piece of tit couldnt get any lower. Wow!!! The only thing Begsta would excel at is bleeping limbo.
Begsta is a hitchhiker. She piggy backs on others success, trends, hacks, grief and headlines. She hasn't got a scooby on any of the aforementioned.
What we've witnessed now in the last few hours is shes also a homophobic, condoning bleeping pussy.
Any company that supports this hole needs boycotting.
How much lower can you go Begz??? You slug!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Everyone should go on Felixstowe groups on Facebook and tell them what a horrible idiot she is

Reactions: 16
Everyone should go on Felixstowe groups on Facebook and tell them what a horrible idiot she is
That would be hilarious 😂 or the DIY budget page that she shares her "art attacks" on, although if they have admins they might not allow the posts.

Reactions: 7
Omfg she's now trying to get people to feel sorry for her.....woe is me....can't believe you'd think that...poor old me. She can't even string a sentence together in an articulate way...so yeah. bleeping hell I am done.

Reactions: 18
And yet again it's a piss poor bleeping excuse! Oh I just delete them! Wtaf! She's an actual fud! She didn't delete the comments on the bbq post she shut the comments down. How has she managed yet again to make it all about her? Thick as pig tit in the neck of a bottle!

Reactions: 15
Missing out the bit about her telling him she wouldn't address her followers because it wouldn't be good for her, that's what people are having an issue with you as it's just condoning their behaviour 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Can’t she just say “ sorry Michael, I would never condone anyone saying that about you. So sorry if it’s because you commented on my post”
No because she doesn’t give a duck! She’s digging a bigger hole everytime she talks. She’s just a nasty bleep!!!

Reactions: 24
It's like somebody saying 'I'm not a racist, I have black friends!' Her saying she has gay friends means nothing. I can't roll my eyes enough

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can’t she just say “ sorry Michael, I would never condone anyone saying that about you. So sorry if it’s because you commented on my post”
No because she doesn’t give a duck! She’s digging a bigger hole everytime she talks. She’s just a nasty bleep!!!
This.
So true. She's missed out the fact that she wouldn't address it to begin with because it would make things worse for her. She didn't just delete the comments on the post she switched the commenting off because she didn't like the fact people didn't agree with her beggy, greedy, bragging ways. It was one of her followers who messaged him that in relatiation to what he commented so she should hold some accountability and take responsibility for the fact she would not address it to begin with!
It's like somebody saying 'I'm not a racist, I have black friends!' Her saying she has gay friends means nothing. I can't roll my eyes enough
It had nothing to do with him being gay, she wouldn't stick up for him as it would show her in a negative light and make things worse for her!!! She's a selfish cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
👌 this 👏👏👏👏 I know people who have said things about their own family members behind their backs because they are gay saying oh but I have family that are gay or friends that are gay means nothing.

Reactions: 11
Honestly this woman needs to see someone because she isn't wired right, she needs help!!!
I personally believe she has NPD, these are the symptoms...remind you of anyone?

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance.
Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration. Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it. Exaggerate achievements and talents .Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate. Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people. Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior. Expect special favours and unquestioning compliance with their expectations. Take advantage of others to get what they want. Have an inability or unwillingness to recognise the needs and feelings of others. Be envious of others and believe others envy them. Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious.Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Notice how she never actually stated his insta name to her followers, had she mentioned his insta name people would actually see what her reply was but she doesn’t want that does she because then people will see her for the selfish bleep she really is.

Everything is always about her she gives no fucks about anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just started watching her *speech* so many signs she's not genuine + is lying. Her body language says so much more than her (fake) words ever will !

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Just started watching her *speech* so many signs she's not genuine + is lying. Her body language says so much more than her (fake) words ever will !
I thought this too, she constantly looks left! She is lying through her tombstone teeth!

Reactions: 14
The shittest speech ever, Beggy you have got yet another low level today that we didn’t know existed.
how you spoke about him being gay, showed that you have issues with him by how you worded it and your facial expression. You are absolutely vile.
I hope that he is ok and knows to ignore Beggy and her mates

Reactions: 16
Shes just revealed her tru age

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.