Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow....

I always knew she was a nasty, vicious, disgusting human being but this is all kinds of fucked up.
I'm shaking with rage.

She has hit a new bleeping low here 🤬🤬🤬

Judging by the spelling etc I'd say that could be Beggy herself on a fake account 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Truly disgusting behaviour from Beggy and her sheep. I've messaged Buzz to Iconic lights to ask how they all condone working with an account who allows homophobic messages 🤬🤬

Reactions: 23
Soul are selling her “believe” line and she’s sending homophobic messages to a guy who had the balls to call her out!

Hope she looses all her working partnerships now.

Reactions: 26
Soul are selling her “believe” line and she’s sending homophobic messages to a guy who had the balls to call her out!

Hope she looses all her working partnerships now.
Has anyone contacted these brands? She is utterly disgusting posting stories in the garden as if nothing has happened.

Reactions: 14
It’s her ! The spelling is a giveaway
Yeah I am suspicious that it's her who's sent those messages. Especially as she has history of doing it, she won't like the fact a big account has called her out so she has tried to abuse him and it's backfired... Again.

Reactions: 15
So she's just going to ignore it?
Looks like it! She's going to get away with it as stepford doesn't have the following she does I've had a look at his followers and there are a few bigger accounts that follow both Becky and him will be interesting to see if they stick by her or unfollow! I know what I would be doing.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
You are who are you are???? Really did a bleeping Farmer write this.
So has the nasty bleep that wrote on the Stepford story heard from the BBQ suppliers that they wouldn’t gift any one who’s Gay. Is this their policy? Would be interesting to know as she’s writing on their behalf!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
1000% Becky sending those vile messages you can just see it from the way it’s written and the spelling! Someone needs to contact the businesses she works with! If they agree with sending someone homophobic abuse then we will out the companies as well, we will tell them we will take it further !!!

3F33BE5D-70F7-4133-AD22-043277D674F6.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
1000% Becky sending those vile messages you can just see it from the way it’s written and the spelling! Someone needs to contact the businesses she works with! If they agree with sending someone homophobic abuse then we will out the companies as well, we will tell them we will take it further !!!

View attachment 112606
So true. She is the first to call us "bastard trolls" out when someone doesn't agree with her but because the trolling isn't directed at her she doesn't care because 1) it "makes things worse for her" Or 2) she sent those messages herself. So come on beggy saggy bollocks since you read here, are you going to address those messages or do you condone that kind of behaviour?

Reactions: 9
That poor man. All because he has morals....... he is the most genuine, lovely, young man. Who adores his nana, to be abused by this skanks followers is a disgrace. And for he to allow it shows just what she is truly like. Yes you dirty smelly begging bastard. The 1% is you !!!!! You cry trolls all the time. Yet you are the one who lies. You are the one who steals, you are the one who is allowing a young innocent, lad be abused I hope he reports them to them police...... don’t they understand what they have called him ???? Nasty just nasty.

I think I will be doing the same as above and sending her reply to all the people she begs with.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Posted some bullshit but still not said sorry or told her sheep to back off 🤔 just own it!!! Even my 7 year old knows better than her

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.