Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad he is actually calling her out for this. Imagine letting your followers abuse him for speaking the truth and her saying she isn't going to mention it as it will make things worse.

No beggy you aren't going to mention anything as you know what welcome to stepford said was true and you don't want to admit that you are in the wrong and have been called out. She's having a terrible few days🤣Oh to be a fly on the wall in the cedar house today 🤭

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What she should have done was apologised publicly to welcome to stepford staying that it was her post which led to him being trolled as he did not agree with her accepting and posting about a free bbq during such difficult times. Becky should have then stated that it was her followers who had trolled him and stated that if anyone has those views or feels the need to comment such hate towards others on her posts should unfollow her as she does not condone or support such behaviour on her Instagram. Instead she pretended she just deleted the comments, if you saw someone being abused on your page with such hate you would stick up for them regardless not delete the comment like she claims she did. She is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Apparently she encourages people to do things to have to do and make things to do and do things

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How has she literally just sat there and made it look like she is the one getting trolled. I wanted to put my hand through the screen and shake the woman! How tone bleeping deaf can you be 😡😡😡

Reactions: 21
How has she literally just sat there and made it look like she is the one getting trolled. I wanted to put my hand through the screen and shake the woman! How tone bleeping deaf can you be 😡😡😡
She's a horrible cow. To me it came across as her saying we'll if you can't handle the hate get off insta as everyone will receive it, totally failing to recognise the reason he was receiving hate was because he had a difference of opinion and HER followers attacked.

Reactions: 25
Becky, your followers didn’t attack stepfords comment on your post, people actually agreed with him.

Becky, you didn’t delete the comments straight away? The comments were up for hours.

Becky, you haven’t mentioned his name as you don’t want him getting followers off of your wrongdoing and for them to see what you’ve actually done to him via his stories.

If you want your page to be a joy and nice to look at then why do you follow people who you clearly don’t like (Hinch).

ThIs is a pathological liar at its best, she doesn’t give two fucks

Reactions: 29
Becky or Beggy as us trolls like to call you. You are full of lies. You disabled the comments cause you hate it when people speak the truth about you. As for deleting the post, that was down to the BBQ company after they received messages from us "Trolls"
Come on Beggy, us "Trolls" know you cant spell for toffee, them messages that were sent to Stepford were clearly from you.
Now does us all a favour and go back in your flea pit that you call a bed and watch Jane the Virgin

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What she should have done was apologised publicly to welcome to stepford staying that it was her post which led to him being trolled as he did not agree with her accepting and posting about a free bbq during such difficult times. Becky should have then stated that it was her followers who had trolled him and stated that if anyone has those views or feels the need to comment such hate towards others on her posts should unfollow her as she does not condone or support such behaviour on her Instagram. Instead she pretended she just deleted the comments, if you saw someone being abused on your page with such hate you would stick up for them regardless not delete the comment like she claims she did. She is vile.
This!! 100% this!!!

Reactions: 7
Typical begs takes zero responsibility!!
The fact this has taken all day for her to respond speaks volumes.
You get lower by the day begs!!!

Reactions: 12
What was the waffle that just came out of her mouth. In between the scratching - she really is Madge from Benidorm.

He got comments saying he’s gay ? She’s so thick she can’t ever get a half hearted apology right ! No YOU sent him pure abuse and he’s called you out on it !

dislike her

• Haha
Seriously, this cant sit right with Instagram.
How can it, it must breach something

How can she get away with being so vile.

Her whole ' be kind' tit, proven to be fake because she wont say anything because it will make it ' worse for her'

Proves what a shallow, fake, piece of tit she is.
I doubt they will sell many be kind T-shirt’s on buzz with that advertising

Reactions: 13
What was the waffle that just came out of her mouth. In between the scratching - she really is Madge from Benidorm.

He got comments saying he’s gay ? She’s so thick she can’t ever get a half hearted apology right ! No YOU sent him pure abuse and he’s called you out on it !

dislike her
This 100%! It took her all day to come up with that waffle that doesn’t address the issue. I can’t make out if she is too thick to see what she has done, or is so sly and is trying to make it look like she was was the injured party and not the instigator!

Reactions: 19
I have never wanted any *influencer* and I use that term loosely, to fall so bleeping hard in all my life. The other *big influencers* piss me off but this witch. My god there is something about her I just hate. She not only thinks she is amazing, but she truly believes her own bollocks. If she thought she would get free gifted stuff she would sell her own mother down the river. She would stab her friends, and family for this so called instagram fame !!!!! How can any human lie and beg like this. She turns what is a disgusting, post into poor old done by beggy. I don’t get how people cannot see this.........

And the worst is she is bringing her daughter up to be a begging nasty lil witch just like her self....
Why why can’t these company’s see what she is really like, surely they would rather loose a few quid than to be associated with a lying, nasty, homophobic, dirty, witch.

• Heart
Let’s be honest we all know her true colours.
Her sheep will still follow, she will still take take take..... waste food, lie, throw plastics , buy from the unethical stores, flaunt the rules etc “to suit her family” zzz
Her daughter will grow up and be the same.... that’s obvious:
The only positive and let this hit home Beggy- your son can see through it! He hates it and you. And that’s not speculation that’s clear from his actions and even tweets.
And he’s chosen to keep his family away from you/ that’s nothing to do with trolls! That’s you! So suck that up witch.
And carry on, as you will. Because talking to your phone all day and getting free stuff is obviously your be all.
👍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That speech was a load of shite. I felt like she kind of turned it around to make it about Michael paying attention to what had been said? Like it was his fault because he acknowledged it. Just how she said well when I get messages I just block and delete. The messages sent to Michael were disgusting. And these are the “1%” she needed to come down on. Because at no point has she acknowledged that those messages were wrong. She honestly disgusts me (I don’t follow any more, just dip in and out of the car crash)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
At the lea
Let’s be honest we all know her true colours.
Her sheep will still follow, she will still take take take..... waste food, lie, throw plastics , buy from the unethical stores, flaunt the rules etc “to suit her family” zzz
Her daughter will grow up and be the same.... that’s obvious:
The only positive and let this hit home Beggy- your son can see through it! He hates it and you. And that’s not speculation that’s clear from his actions and even tweets.
And he’s chosen to keep his family away from you/ that’s nothing to do with trolls! That’s you! So suck that up witch.
And carry on, as you will. Because talking to your phone all day and getting free stuff is obviously your be all.
👍
What did he tweet?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.