Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, she is the first one to bang on about the 1% being nasty like she did this morning 🙄 but now she is refusing to do anything about that boy being trolled by her bleeping followers! Because it will make it worse for her? You couldn't make this tit up!

Reactions: 23
Old bleeping hag, disgusting for her to refuse to address the actual trolling her followers done. She’s just like Hinch.

Reactions: 17
Well, what can I say, she stood back and let her followers call him a ‘gay bastard’ LOW, Beggy. LOW!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Wow! So this morning she bangs out the old troll card, then it comes to light that she’s allowing her sheep to troll someone else. Disgusting. I guess she’ll disappear for a couple of days and come back all quiet like she does. Address your mistakes, address your sheep and sort your tit out!

Reactions: 20
Seriously, this cant sit right with Instagram.
How can it, it must breach something

How can she get away with being so vile.

Her whole ' be kind' tit, proven to be fake because she wont say anything because it will make it ' worse for her'

Proves what a shallow, fake, piece of tit she is.

Reactions: 13
Do we honestly think she will be ballsy enough to address it? I don't as it makes her look equally as bad and all anyone needs to do is watch welcome to stepfords stories to see what's gone on. Oh I wish he would post the screenshot between him and beggy.

Reactions: 16
Do we honestly think she will be ballsy enough to address it? I don't as it makes her look equally as bad and all anyone needs to do is watch welcome to stepfords stories to see what's gone on. Oh I wish he would post the screenshot between him and beggy.
She definitely wont address it.. she hasn't got the balls

What a lovely man and I am horrified he has been spoken to like this by her sheep!

Reactions: 16
Wonder what soul candles and buzz shirts and the rest of her freebie crew will think of this? They'll probably do jack tit

Reactions: 14
Can they be sent the screen shots of his stories?

Can any of the companies she works with be sent the screen shots.
Iconic lights
Gusto
Who ever gave the tin shed
Vonhaus
Decoratingcentre.
Buzz
That bloody boutique

See if they are happy to be working with someone who is happy with homophobic slurs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Woah I cannot believe what her scummy followers sent to him 😳
It makes me laugh we get called the trolls for being on this site but her inbred followers can send abusive pms and not a word is said?

bleeping cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hope someone has screenshot as stories will disappear

Reactions: 3
Hinch does the same.
As soon as they do wrong they bring out the poor me, I'm being trolled crap.
You dont show Eliza because Phoebe and Mac told you not to, stop trying to shift the blame. You'd have that baby all over the gram if you could just like you'd have all your Dads too...shame none of them bother with you isn't it. Why is that Beggy?

Get back to Jane the virgin, you're boring us now with the same rants every few weeks. All her minions will be inboxing her now sucking her flaps telling her how amazing she is and to ignore the trolls.
Cue the screenshots of the arse lickers.
😴😴😴
I don't follow her anymore I just come on here now and again to see what tit she's been up to....what have I missed what did she do yesterday?

Reactions: 2
Beggy has sent that homophobic slur unless Dawn has on her behalf. The last time Beggy had issues with someone, she and Dawn set up loads of fake accounts to send abuse to the poor girl all because she exposed the messages Beggy sent to her business asking for “happy post”.

Beggy won’t address the messages as she’s behind it!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.