Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those messages that Stepford got were absolutely disgusting. And beggys followers should be thoroughly ashamed! The right thing to is for her to hold her hands up and call out her followers for sending vile, homophobic insults to him. But she won’t. Instead she puts up a pathetic post about not having to justify her spending. She really is something else!!!! She has really, really angered me.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
It is absolutely bleeping disgusting that she has refused to address her followers sending homophobic messages to that guy. I'm fuming. The sooner her followers wake up the better. Vile cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Just had a look at the Stepford stories - who seems like a lovely guy by the way
Wow! Just wow!
Why would you let somebody be abused like that! Did I read right that he said she wouldn't do anything because it will make things worse for her? and there she is this morning moaning about trolls and not having to justify herself.
It's very clear that unless it's happening to Becky she doesn't care.
She really has shown her true colours!
Well it's worse for you now Becky - he has exposed you for the fake that you are!

Reactions: 30
No excuse for not telling her followers to stop that tit, vile and disgusting
So now SHE needs calling out for basically saying it's ok to be that nasty to someone 🤔

Just because he's getting abuse because of HER !!!! She could turn this around .... I won't say how as don't want to give her ideas on how she could redeem herself, not that she would anyway, but she's making herself look even more nasty by the minute !

Reactions: 21
I’m so excited to watch Stepfords stories that I’ve made a brew and grabbed a banana😀

I‘ve followed him for a while, he seems nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For some reason I can't find him, I must be blocked but I can't remember ever being on his page, that's fine though. Becky really needs to take a long hard look at herself after this, it's quite shocking that she is refusing to say anything. She gets worse by the day

Reactions: 9
Having re-read those messages it seems her followers are as illiterate as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just had a look at the Stepford stories - who seems like a lovely guy by the way
Wow! Just wow!
Why would you let somebody be abused like that! Did I read right that he said she wouldn't do anything because it will make things worse for her? and there she is this morning moaning about trolls and not having to justify herself.
It's very clear that unless it's happening to Becky she doesn't care.
She really has shown her true colours!
Well it's worse for you now Becky - he has exposed you for the fake that you are!
I think well done for him for doing it I'm sure there have been alot of other "big" accounts that are sick of her tit and haven't wanted to rock the boat. We've all known she's in it for herself for a long time as it is but turning a blind eye to actual trolling is disgusting. We come here to witch and vent how we feel about things because we aren't allowed to have an opinion on someones post, that isn't trolling! Sending someone homophobic abuse is trolling!

Reactions: 21
What a witch! She is unbelievable! I’ve sent Welcome to Stepford a message. I’m right behind him. I’m speechless!

Reactions: 24
I’m so excited to watch Stepfords stories that I’ve made a brew and grabbed a banana😀

I‘ve followed him for a while, he seems nice.
I've poured a gin...
Need to steady my nerves, bleeping glad I live up north and no where near that homophobic bleep or I dont think I'd be able to control myself!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Welcome to Stepford is a legend for calling her out. Hope this will be the end of the begmister?

I also can’t help but think Beggy has set up the account to troll him? Written in her broken English ?

Reactions: 33
What a witch! She is unbelievable! I’ve sent Welcome to Stepford a message. I’m right behind him. I’m speechless!
Me too, I felt I had to, no one deserves that!!!
I can't believe she'd rather sit back and condone it then mention it and pull her followers up on it.
She really is a trashy piece of tit!

Reactions: 11
I've poured a gin...
Need to steady my nerves, bleeping glad I live up north and no where near that homophobic bleep or I dont think I'd be able to control myself!
Ye
Me too, I felt I had to, no one deserves that!!!
I can't believe she'd rather sit back and condone it then mention it and pull her followers up on it.
She really is a trashy piece of tit!
I messaged too, with screenshots from the bbq company as they clearly won't take any accountability for how distasteful they have been with their "marketing" during a global pandemic. I do wonder if she will address it, I doubt it though she will be slapping her flip-flops across the orange laminate sucking her chops in anger 😂😂. I actually can't get my head around the fact she won't address it because it makes things worse for her.. News flash beggy youve already made a tit of yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a calm and rational response from Stepford, such a contrast to that greedy, self-pitying slapper. We need more like that young man on Instagram and less of the so called “influencers”.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Newbie here, I have finally unfollowed her, she disgusts me, I love Welcome to Stepford’s account and can’t believe anybody would ignore this behaviour as by ignoring it you are condoning it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.