Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz the only sado with her phone in her hand and not a sole wants to be in her tit boring stories. Thinks she's famous and people actually want to see it 🤣🤣🤣 Them lads haven't looked twice at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you ever imagine a time on a ' date ' where you need them to floss your teeth??? Unless she didn't shave 🤔
I’ve been married 24 years & there’s no way I would floss the Hubby’s teeth.
bleeping weird behaviour!

Reactions: 31
“Have you locked the car?”
After she’s been downing drinks with him all night! Is his type selfish drink driving idiots or?

Reactions: 9
You lot are too nice, she knows what she’s let herself in for and what she’s there for. She offered herself up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You lot are too nice, she knows what she’s let herself in for and what she’s there for. She offered herself up.
Yep, we saw the messages of her chasing him. He was too lazy to go as he had Yasminator at his beck and call.
This Jess is literally the last option. How bloody sad.

Reactions: 10
Did she end up paying for the champagne??? Mug !!!
She said on her live that they managed to get them for retail price and she ended up paying or some tit I remember that stood out because as a single mother myself saving for a forever home with my little one I would never squander important cash on a guy when she clearly still doesn’t have the necessities and then to get back with him pure mug 🍵

Not sure if retail is the right word think I meant wholesale aha but you know what I mean basically cut price, just crazy 🤯 part of me is tempted to put my real picture up so they can see we are deffo not fat/ugly and lonely like they think 🤣 think they’d be f*cking surprised

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She said on her live that they managed to get them for retail price and she ended up paying or some tit I remember that stood out because as a single mother myself saving for a forever home with my little one I would never squander important cash on a guy when she clearly still doesn’t have the necessities and then to get back with him pure mug 🍵

Not sure if retail is the right word think I meant wholesale aha but you know what I mean basically cut price, just crazy 🤯 part of me is tempted to put my real picture up so they can see we are deffo not fat/ugly and lonely like they think 🤣 think they’d be f*cking surprised
I agree, I think it’s that saying they’re only jealous because you’re prettier than them. Nah mate. You’re just a bleep and that’s why I like to discuss what a bleep you are with other like minded people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Looks like shes in the bath now on the white powder. Anyone confirm what her hand is doing going up to her nose like that? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.