Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every body on here is judging every thing to be honest .. we all have said stuff on here but when people write stuff whos to say what’s ok and what isn’t just scroll past if people don’t like it.. if I write some thing I mean it just cos some one says it’s not right why? Cos you say but don’t every one say stuff on here
Yeh there’s a lot that on this thread but always seems to be from ‘new members’ who don’t contribute much else.

But anyways…..that’s definitely not Brad doing a house tour while his new woman is struggling up the drive with her suitcase.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So nice to see Becky have fun, spending time with her family! She looks really happy and beautiful. Not saying I approve of everything she's done but hopefully she's at least getting over The Prick.
She acted like a prick but I do have about of a soft spot for her. Only cuz I know if she met these other girls in real life she would bleeping knock them out

Reactions: 29
She acted like a prick but I do have about of a soft spot for her. Only cuz I know if she met these other girls in real life she would bleeping knock them out
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 100%.
she looks gorgeous today, not licking bumholes is doing her good!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeh there’s a lot that on this thread but always seems to be from ‘new members’ who don’t contribute much else.

But anyways…..that’s definitely not Brad doing a house tour while his new woman is struggling up the drive with her suitcase.
Ever the gentleman is our Amish twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd bleeping pay serious dosh for her and axl to be in a room together and watch axl tit herself 😂😂😂💰💰
Those newly filled lips would be ripped off within 30 seconds and Axl would have the scissors in her hand walking into the room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yasminator those stories aren’t gonna get him back HUN. Put your mate to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
3 posts with 3 different girls on dates plus he still has pics of baldy up all captioned romantically 🤣 ☠
If he never took me down of his grid i would hunt him down and flip! I find it so strange the way he keeps them on. To me his grid make me think STD’S everywhere. No way he has safe sex and doesn't have enough time between girls to get checked. Minty twit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s answering people on his Insta.. not giving her his full attention.. How is she such a mug? 😂
If a guy got his phone out with me, I’d be gone.

Reactions: 15
3 posts with 3 different girls on dates plus he still has pics of baldy up all captioned romantically 🤣 ☠
If he never took me down of his grid i would hunt him down and flip! I find it so strange the way he keeps them on. To me his grid make me think STD’S everywhere. No way he has safe sex and doesn't have enough time between girls to get checked. Minty twit
At least when one of them tests postive for an STD they can use his grid to contact the other girls to let them know they need to get checked out too 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I can’t stop laughing at how bold he is, it is breathe taking in its audacity does not give one single duck this brass necked lad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.