Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's already on the grid 💥. Rinsed already
Mateeeee side by side with another pic with another girl taken 3 days ago! If he didn’t give me the ick already that caption defo would. Sorry but am I the only person who would think it was majorly weird if my first time meeting someone they took a pic of me for their Instagram grid?! I did get a drunk pic on my first date with my boyfriend but I would never have posted it on Instagram within an hour of meeting him or at all! Also I would be worried about my own safety staying away with a bloke you’ve never met.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Mateeeee side by side with another pic with another girl taken 3 days ago! If he didn’t give me the ick already that caption defo would. Sorry but am I the only person who would think it was majorly weird if my first time meeting someone they took a pic of me for their Instagram grid?! I did get a drunk pic on my first date with my boyfriend but I would never have posted it on Instagram within an hour of meeting him! Also I would be worried about my own safety staying away with a bloke you’ve never met.
I’d be freaking out if I were here.
He looks like the type of guy to not take no for an answer.
A proper entitled prick.
He gives me Stephen bear vibes 🤮

Reactions: 44
That’s really rude you can’t ask if she is male of female if she clearly is identifying as a female, trans or not you can’t say that. My bestfriend is trans and I would go mental if someone asked that question to her in front of me, she identifies as a female and that’s all what matters
She didn't ask her the question tho she wrote it on a forum 😏
People can make jokes
And people can look as female as they come and identify as male

Moderating is boring

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh and one more thing lol him posting the pictures literally shows the level of disrespect he already has for the new ones, not taking down the old ones pics and he enjoys it, he is literally collecting women and taking the piss out of them, it’s all a joke to him posting on his insta! If there was months between and pics were much further down I could see why someone might not bother to go back and delete but this is literally in a few weeks!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Don't all gay men keep their handbags on when they're shagging? 🤣

Bet his bedroom shoes make him look taller though, the tart.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
if anyone’s interested I found a 🤢 pic of Brad on his first baby moms Facebook, unfiltered Amish trying to be seductive on a bed🤣😩 with Mickey Mouse ears on, not posting it because his ex has absolutely nothing to do with this but did make me chuckle

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t stop laughing at how bold he is, it is breathe taking in its audacity does not give one single duck this brass necked lad 😂
I can’t get over the women that have seen all these shenanigans and are eager to get in on the action 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The cheek of him turning up in that hoody looking like he’s done an hard days graft plastering.
Scruffy twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t stop laughing at how bold he is, it is breathe taking in its audacity does not give one single duck this brass necked lad 😂
He couldn't care less could he 🤣🤣🤣he is literally wearing me out watching all this shizz

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.