Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 858189

Thoughts on this????

thoughts on this…
Regarding his Mental Health I am assuming. Clearly face timed her and probably took a few valium and kicked back while pretending to the girls he is dying so they all come rushing to his aid, and he once again laughs himself to sleep with a nice chilled buzz 😊

Reactions: 13
says a lot about Becky that she isn’t blasting the whole situation over Instagram. I wish she would she owes the ugly troll nothing

Reactions: 33
A family member has a 4x4 on mobility as her & her 2 kids are disabled, her fella has been done for drink driving a few times but has got away with it because the family are dependant on him.
That's probably why she drink drives then!!

Her names been mentioned in conversation, someone's seen her driving like a knob in Barnsley.

Reactions: 4
What was it?
A programme about Bad Boy Chiller Crew who we were chatting about a few days ago. Yas was on about going to Tenerife and another tattler said that they were out there so that's probably why she was going. Or something along those lines

Reactions: 3
Regarding his Mental Health I am assuming. Clearly face timed her and probably took a few valium and kicked back while pretending to the girls he is dying so they all come rushing to his aid, and he once again laughs himself to sleep with a nice chilled buzz 😊
Thanks for sharing Becky!

Reactions: 3
Gotta say, I'm impressed with how Becky has handled this last episode of the tit show, I think we can all say we've had a wrong en before, and you just have to double check and go back for more inevitable bullshit. Fair play to her for not giving the alleged 'Brad threatening to top himself' situation any airtime, and bleeping good for her for bleeping him off entirely and for saying she wanted some fun and I don't doubt she jumped into it with both feet, whisked off to dubai and showered with gifts etc. I mean you can't blame her for buying it can you.. However Yaz/Jaz whatever has got what out of it? At least you can see why Becky fell for it, but Yaz babe, you're no Becky...

This is Becky's thread afterall.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Gotta say, I'm impressed with how Becky has handled this last episode of the tit show, I think we can all say we've had a wrong en before, and you just have to double check and go back for more inevitable bullshit. Fair play to her for not giving the alleged 'Brad threatening to top himself' situation any airtime, and bleeping good for her for bleeping him off entirely and for saying she wanted some fun and I don't doubt she jumped into it with both feet, whisked off to dubai and showered with gifts etc. I mean you can't blame her for buying it can you.. However Yaz/Jaz whatever has got what out of it? At least you can see why Becky fell for it, but Yaz babe, you're no Becky...

I think it’s definitely a collab now 😂

Becky
Brad
Vic
Yaz

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I mean the only difference is she hasn't blasted it all over Insta like before. Yaz posted screen shots literally 24 hours ago where her and Becky were arguing about who shagged him last.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean the only difference is she hasn't blasted it all over Insta like before. Yaz posted screen shots literally 24 hours ago where her and Becky were arguing about who shagged him last.
Yeah totally, I guess the line was at self harm ultimatums.

That was mad though wasn't it, WHEN DID YOU LAST SHAG BRAD... I mean she didn't need to ask did she, wonder if Yas sent bum hole licking pics like she did to Vic 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14

yes! 👏 I love Becky and so pleased she’s got rid of Amish.

However, I want to know what there else there is to it? Like, he was with Becky until Halloween weekend when she went to the Charlotte Crosby show… so we know the following night is when he went to a Halloween party and that is where we were all introduced to Yaz… but the details like…. Was he with Yaz to make Becky jealous? But did it backfire? Or do you think he’s having more fun with a lass who doesn’t have a baby? I think he will still inevitably try his luck with Becky again, so I really hope she doesn’t give in. But something tells me after she’s been in on her own with Rory for a few weeks, some Italian antipasti, a few cocktails and some jägers might be tempting…

Reactions: 16
It’s the photoshop of the hunchback for me 😂😂

Yaz if you’re built like an American fridge (like you are) you need them Shoulders back, boobs out, fix that posture!
The best bit is. His is public and her slimmed down one is private, so the image she’s trying to put out isn’t available to the majority.
What. a. Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.