Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened on Saturday? Oohhh wonder what she's referring to? 🤔
I’m sure I read one of the messages between her and yas saying he was threatening to kill himself or something basically emotional blackmail to get one of them there

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Has she forgotten he was her 🌎
witch, please 😂

I’m sure I read one of the messages between her and yas saying he was threatening to kill himself or something basically emotional blackmail to get one of them there
I was thinking the same, threatened to top himself. Freak of nature.
Bradley, while your here 👋🏼 of the few people I’ve known that have taken there own lives, not one of them announced it by FaceTime. Weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve had the worst day. Coming on here an seeing this tit. Christ I’d choose my life any day.

What a trio of silly cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Right lads - this was posted back on page 8 of this thread but no one seems to have picked up on it. New member & acting like they understand the business & almost defending Amish dealings??

He is amongst us.
HI BRAD 👋🏼
Yeah notice they mention Connor and Oracle in every post, got to be an associate.

Reactions: 9
Yes, looking at the lack of punctuation in that message above. Fits the character profile of Brad!

What happens when Motability find out someone without a license had been driving their car? Asking for a friend .. 👀
Is it definitely motability? Be a shame if someone reported her for misuse and she got kicked off the scheme 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it definitely motability? Be a shame if someone reported her for misuse and she got kicked off the scheme 🙃
An assumption. But anyone would be stupid passing up on a Motability car if they qualified for it, get everything included for cheaper! A class Mercedes are on the list of Motability cars, so makes sense she has one 😬

Reactions: 14
An assumption. But anyone would be stupid passing up on a Motability car if they qualified for it, get everything included for cheaper! A class Mercedes are on the list of Motability cars, so makes sense she has one 😬
Yep my mate has a Mercedes on motability.

Reactions: 5
Seriously though guys, do you think my ex was gay 😭🤮… I won’t be able to sleep tonight thinking about this no joke 🙈
I think fellas get all weird about bum play ‘incase it makes them gay’. It obviously doesn’t, but they’re often not liberated enough to be able to say they love their bums played with. Just because you found toys doesn’t make him gay or even bisexual. I’d say you shouldn’t worry too much about it & try to get a good nights sleep xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Depends doesn’t it, a lot of people on DLA probably couldn’t afford the advance payment or that in itself would pay for a car. But if that’s what you’re into fair enough, just not good if she’s abusing it and that motability funding could go towards someone who really needs a vehicle.

Reactions: 7
Brad we all know your reading here while your pretending you fancy Yas when in reality she’s just one of the lads, sounds like one aswell. Anyway just wanted to ask, what’s it like to be a size 5 shoe?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
With the mobility car someone I know felt like they could get away with more when using a mobility car as it would really effect the person who relied on the car if they lost it, they were confident if they got caught drunk driving they would walk away without having the car took away😱😱😱 not sure how true it is but absolutely tit if so !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
With the mobility car someone I know felt like they could get away with more when using a mobility car as it would really effect the person who relied on the car if they lost it, they were confident if they got caught drunk driving they would walk away without having the car took away😱😱😱 not sure how true it is but absolutely tit if so !
A family member has a 4x4 on mobility as her & her 2 kids are disabled, her fella has been done for drink driving a few times but has got away with it because the family are dependant on him.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I am soo embarrassed for Yaz! What a sad, sad little girl. I have my head off at Brad, he is living his best life with girls handing it on a plate. He honestly must laugh himself to sleep while Yaz is lying there chuffed thinking she's won the lottery & going to live happily ever after 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Creased, absolutely bleeping comical

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A family member has a 4x4 on mobility as her & her 2 kids are disabled, her fella has been done for drink driving a few times but has got away with it because the family are dependant on him.
It’s true then ! Because it would effect the disabled person. Understandable but my kid’s would be affected if I drink drove and lot my car why should some be exempt but others not !
Ps they is why I wouldn’t drink drive ! Because of the effects work, kids, shopping etc !

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.