Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how he's still got Becky and Vic on his instagram, wonder how many times Yaz has asked him to remove them in that "Ladzz" manner

Like someone said on his last post, collecting women 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s the photoshop of the hunchback for me 😂😂

Yaz if you’re built like an American fridge (like you are) you need them Shoulders back, boobs out, fix that posture!
Brad the big selfish get only using Facetune on himself 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Yaz is going to edit the duck out of the pic, at least check the background too, those bleeping ropes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know the owner of mowgli and she would be mortified that these two are in one of her restaurants. People like them do not go there. They must stick out like a sore thumb.

Reactions: 15
It’s the photoshop of the hunchback for me 😂😂

Yaz if you’re built like an American fridge (like you are) you need them Shoulders back, boobs out, fix that posture!
Baldys Got the Hump and so has Jas, on her back! Hahha

Hes done you dirty there Jas, posting the non edited one on his, and letting you post them wobbly ropes. He’s MUGGING YOU OFF!

• Haha
  • Heart
I like going on who’s watching the lives and guessing who might be Tattlers 😂 no idea but it’s still fun

• Haha
Reckon that side by side pic needs reposting here again and again to remind her she ain't tit... We see everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly hope this thread comes back to Becky now. Becky you look bloody stunnning girl 😍 and I hope you stay away from Gollum. You go girl xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.