Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ex was really friendly with a gay guy at a party we went to once and the gay guy and my ex went outside for a cigarette and the gay guy hit on my ex, my ex came running back into the party and to tell me what happened, I thought it was hilarious as he hadn’t been with me all night, the gay guy didn’t even know we were a couple and thought he was gay and flirting with him. I always thought my ex was a closet gay, he is still living in the closet but he was soooooo gay, he is another that fucks around with women and cheated on me with 9 other women (that I know of) whilst we where together for 6 months

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
All I’m gonna say is some of you are shooting yourselfs in the foot going after Vicky for sending screenshots we all want the inside scoop and we all bloody loved it at the time, now she might well do as people are saying and not bother and I for one will be pretty pissed that there will be less entertainment,
Exactly this. I hate it when people come on with their screen shots of DMs, don't they realise they're ruining it for the rest of us.
Think of us as being like David Attenborough, we stand quietly in the background not getting involved and the pay off is that the influencers will always do what is natural to them and we'll get the entertainment.

Yes they know we're there and they'll do things for a reaction (and we bleeping love that) but when you contact them direct they start going on Private, blocking the obvious blag accounts or even worse not posting at all and it's ruined.

Leave them alone and they'll give us what we want, we don't need to get involved in the narrative!

(Also it makes you look like a bit of a twit and it's deffo trolling)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I'm laughing irritationally now at somebody saying Brad sounding like zig n zag.... he absolutely does!!! And moreso because Tipton, Dudley, West Midlands isn't far from my neck of the woods (I hope to duck I don't sound like him 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He sounds as thick as he looks.

I don’t get his living situation? Does he just rent hotel rooms for like a week at a time?

Get back to your Ma’s spare bedroom you absolute cretin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He sounds as thick as he looks.

I don’t get his living situation? Does he just rent hotel rooms for like a week at a time?

Get back to your Ma’s spare bedroom you absolute cretin 🤣
Lets face it, anyone who follows him has lil' man bag, burbs scarf and watch thrust in their faces. I think if lived anywhere half decent we would never see the end of it.

Most of us could probably afford all his tit if we lived back at mummys💁‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I'm laughing irritationally now at somebody saying Brad sounding like zig n zag.... he absolutely does!!! And moreso because Tipton, Dudley, West Midlands isn't far from my neck of the woods (I hope to duck I don't sound like him 🤣🤣🤣🤣)
I literally lost an hour watching Zig n Zag clips the other day laughing my head off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No way I believe that kid is the one actually trading. He can't even work out the maths on his story 🤣🤣
He just tries to use trading jargon to make people think he knows what he's on about 🙃

Also I still don't understand Becky's interior design situation? 🤣😂 that also seems like a dodgy deal

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think he has done a short term let at a nice apartment block in Sheffield to make people think this ‘trading’ business supports a good way of living. And the office space you can rent by the hour which makes them look more professional but anyone can rent one and the rates are really cheap. He needs people to think oh I could do that so they invest in the scam too. It’s all for show, smokes and mirrors. It will all come crashing down soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah it’s the male equivalent of MLM huns. Sell the lifestyle to lure people in. He must be haemorrhaging money and not making all that much back.

Reactions: 20
No way I believe that kid is the one actually trading. He can't even work out the maths on his story 🤣🤣
He just tries to use trading jargon to make people think he knows what he's on about 🙃

Also I still don't understand Becky's interior design situation? 🤣😂 that also seems like a dodgy deal
Majority of people have those free trade apps and it's easy to pick up the basics of it, all he does is recruit guillable chavs thinking they're on to winner when it takes ages to make any sort of half decent profit. Surely if he was loaded he wouldn't be in rented flats, rented by the hour offices in Yorkshire where rents are cheaper. I'd love to see him rent office space or apartments in manchester or cheshire, bleeping small town little chav

Reactions: 10
I’ve just noticed on Beckys interior design page, she gives the name of the house she’s working on and a front view of said house.. very easily found! I wonder if her client knows she’s basically giving the address out to the internet

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.