Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused. Other than the one person who’s openly said they’ve been messaging Vicky has anyone actually messaged her asking questions or is she just saying that? Or have I missed something?
I was just referring to the only 1 who admitted it on here.
But we did have the "new" user appear today

Reactions: 8
At this point in the thread, I’m thinking of swerving right back into ma oan lain into the cleaning with Mario thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I proper proper feel ashamed that ppl think we’re that arsed. I’m cringing to duck. Please pack it in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve got questions on locations, so Brad is from
Birmingham? But he works in Sheffield during the week? And is bum hole in Manchester? And where’s yaz live? Is she nearer Sheffield?? I don’t know why this is important but it just is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think anyone cares enough to message her direct… she’s fishing for the ‘don’t listen to em bbz’ ‘ignore the trolls you’re amazing and don’t need to explain yourself to anyone’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100% no one had asked messaged her to ask. 100% she is reading this thread. Hi Vicky! That steak looked lush x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Birmingham? But he works in Sheffield during the week? And is bum hole in Manchester? And where’s yaz live? Is she nearer Sheffield?? I don’t know why this is important but it just is

Yaz lives in Barnsley
Bumhole lives Manchester way, poyton maybe
Brad from dudley
Brads "business partner" from Doncaster

No but like noones seriously assed enough to go out our ways to message anyone. We’re all here for shits giggles and entertainment and all 4 of them give us it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Feel a bit sorry for baldy being dragged into all of this but she’s pure loving the attention & has this thread on refresh. If she really was not arsed about Amish and what’s being said on here she would just be posting her mundane pregnancy crap & cracking on as normal.

Reactions: 16
This thread makes me question my 9 year recent ex bf. He is just like Brad. Designer clothes, show off car, silly behaviours, reckless driving, unlawful businesses, found stashes of anal toys hidden multiple times…. Now this thread has put into my head that maybe he’s gay too… guys 😂😭
I mean…. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahah I’m glad you asked as I was also trying to figure this out earlier, I’m not too familiar with the North but they all seem massively spread out?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why he “working” in Sheffield? Surely his forex scamming can be done from his mums box room?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Manchester is relatively close to Sheffield, like 25 miles maybe. Barnsley is about 10-15miles up the motorway so very close. Would also love to know why he's set up office in Sheffield 🤔 we don't want him in Yorkshire

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahah I’m glad you asked as I was also trying to figure this out earlier, I’m not too familiar with the North but they all seem massively spread out?
Sheffield and Barnsley about 20-25 mins away

Sheffield to Becky maybe just over an hour

Manchester is relatively close to Sheffield, like 25 miles maybe. Barnsley is about 10miles up the motorway so very close. Would also love to know why he's set up office in Sheffield 🤔 we don't want him in Yorkshire
I hear ya sister!!

I think for them to pretend to be a legit company it will look good for them to have a city address location.

Nearest city to where Connor is Sheffield. Think Conor is just passed the outskirts of barnsley

They'll have one of those rent a space by day offices

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don’t believe any one msg vic not for a min Jesus yaz sure is desperate I couldn’t care a less makes me feel better about my own tit show

Rent a room office

Where’s Becky bum hole ? I miss her melt downs and her turning up with her Aldi carrier bag with kid in tow . Bradley weekes? Bradley week long dad more like lol
But he’s amazing with Rory 😂😂🙄

When's she off to Tenerife to see 'Chas n Dave meets Only Fools and Horses'? Can't remember what they're called now
I have to say, I bloody love your username.. always have a giggle when I read your comments. Nostalgia innit 😂🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s not a problem for these lot, they have yaz’s taxi service to rely on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.