Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got questions on locations, so Brad is from
Birmingham? But he works in Sheffield during the week? And is bum hole in Manchester? And where’s yaz live? Is she nearer Sheffield?? I don’t know why this is important but it just is
Yeah Barnsley not far from Sheff

Reactions: 2
Get your saggy tits out for the lads you mean my eyes are still burning.. her profile picture is just a cat fish 🎣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No please I don’t have any more hours in the day for another thread!!!!!!
Mario brings no drama, just ridiculous, over priced tat… and sometimes a nikita dug.

One of the funniest threads on here, the photoshop skills are seconds to none
#ifyouknowyouknow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish theyd put a yawn reaction on here…..some of the comments about feeling sorry for these people who should have been wiped on a curtain……have a word with yourself, are we not here to laugh and take the piss……understand the assignment lads

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I wish theyd put a yawn reaction on here…..some of the comments about feeling sorry for these people who should have been wiped on a curtain……have a word with yourself, are we not here to laugh and take the piss……understand the assignment lads
Wiped with a curtain 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This thread makes me question my 9 year recent ex bf. He is just like Brad. Designer clothes, show off car, silly behaviours, reckless driving, unlawful businesses, found stashes of anal toys hidden multiple times…. Now this thread has put into my head that maybe he’s gay too… guys 😂😭
Seriously though guys, do you think my ex was gay 😭🤮… I won’t be able to sleep tonight thinking about this no joke 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Keep noticing a few people starting to slate Vicky, I mean I find it a bit hypocritical when people are saying she’s this that and the other and needs to get on with her life and stop stirring the pot.. when aren’t we all on here literally slating the exact same people she is and getting involved talking about people we don’t even know. She has every reason to say whatever she likes as he turned her life into a laughing stock publicly.. I believe it was her who was done wrong by Brad was it not?and when he got with Becky. Also I know Vicky used to do OF’s before Brad etc but she isn’t actually doing it atm, she just put the link back up. One minute use are saying it’s horrible what’s happened to her as she’s heavily pregnant etc and then the next calling her names and saying negative tit about her in the next breath. Of course she’s going to still snoop and have a nosey at what’s going on, and of course she’s going to put snide posts up, she is obviously still very hurt by it all but also embarrassed as he is the father of her child regrettably..
Bumping this for a hint

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All I’m gonna say is some of you are shooting yourselfs in the foot going after Vicky for sending screenshots we all want the inside scoop and we all bloody loved it at the time, now she might well do as people are saying and not bother and I for one will be pretty pissed that there will be less entertainment, also can understand why she’s slating him because if a man even did half the tit he has and bear In mind it’s been what a couple months since this all started I’d still be fuming yeah the bigger thing for a narcissist is to ignore because you will never win but…..that’s so hard, I mean we literally have no emotional ties to this guy are yet we’re ravenous with our comments day in day out now imagine you had his baby and a relationship…..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.