Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he can still get on her lives, which means he ain't blocked. Surely this is a no brainer? Block the bleep, ffs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Looool i cant with the fact that the bell ends at "work" and he's sat on here 😭😭😭😭 duck sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
All I’m gonna say is some of you are shooting yourselfs in the foot going after Vicky for sending screenshots we all want the inside scoop and we all bloody loved it at the time, now she might well do as people are saying and not bother and I for one will be pretty pissed that there will be less entertainment, also can understand why she’s slating him because if a man even did half the tit he has and bear In mind it’s been what a couple months since this all started I’d still be fuming yeah the bigger thing for a narcissist is to ignore because you will never win but…..that’s so hard, I mean we literally have no emotional ties to this guy are yet we’re ravenous with our comments day in day out now imagine you had his baby and a relationship…..
He assaulted her dog. Snm

Your ma is more proud of your sister for training to be a paramedic then she is of you with all ya money 👋

Maybe that's why he has to portray to the world he's this big successful business man. Coz he has mummy issues and just wants her to be proud of him

View attachment 857358

Let the games commence!!! 🍿🍾🎉
Nah I’d go mad if she put her mouth anywhere near me!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Who the hell is employing her as an interior designer?! She’s looking for a graffiti artist to spray paint the PlayStation logo or ‘men’s zone’ onto the wall in the box room 💀🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who the hell is employing her as an interior designer?! She’s looking for a graffiti artist to spray paint the PlayStation logo or ‘men’s zone’ onto the wall in the box room 💀🥴
"XBox or Playstation logo" ....pans to room with a PC in.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d love to know who’s behind this account! Anyone we talk about on here they go straight over to their socials and stick their tongue right up that persons poo chute 😂
75C8AA4D-78F7-4BA7-BEF8-590819145067.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Yaz can shut it as well why she piping up for she’s actually degraded her self and she takes no blame.. you got your own tits out you give us some thing to talk about .. waxing that dims eyebrows why ffs 😂 not supposed to touch them after her hands were all over them... I hope Becky don’t go near him and I’m curious if any of these freaks been clinic

These people are outing them selfs 😂look in the mirror that’s who to blame..

Reactions: 15
Are there any artists that could put Live, Laugh, Love on the lounge wall? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Looking forward to the Becky Holt Tattle Thread Christmas Do at Piccolino Sheffield

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Looking forward to the Becky Holt Tattle Thread Christmas Do at Piccolino Sheffield
Hope amish can make it, what between squeezing his feet In even tinier shoes, getti g his Russian lips done, dribbling, doing balloons, trying to level his wonky eye and being a bleeping mlm boss babe trader... Hes a bizeh guy 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I genuinely hope she has finally screwed her head back on and won't go back to that head and get treated like a s l@g. She's a grown woman she needs to start acting like it. Yaz can have the dirty Amish, until he finds someone else. And as to Vicky, she irritates the duck out of me now. If she's not arsed about Amish why the duck is she still posting stories and stupid quotes to get back @ him or mimicking to songs aiming it at him, it's bleeping cringey. Ya'll ever had that ex that always tries to even though theyve broke up get back @ your boyfriend when you're together and keep getting involved in drama? Yeah, she's that type of girl. And I think without a doubt she would take him back if he clicked his fingers. I can guaranatee when Amish isn't in the spotlight and yaz, and everything quiets down she will go back to him. I can just sense that feeling from her, she needs to stop acting unbothered when all she probably does is stalk their instagrams for some drama. And as to Yazmin, what a dirty dirty girl. She needs to get in the bin. Also I do hope Becky finally shimmers down and she finds someone for her, because after all she has let him take her for a head and she's acted like a right s l@g running back to him every time when she should have know better. But I'm not saying I don't love the drama loool🐸☕

Reactions: 30
At least she’s admitted it. When my first born was a similar age to Rory I had a bit of a breakdown and was looking for that fun again in my life (ok I didn’t do any crazy tit in front of my child or introduce her to a stranger then lick his hole in the same room they were sleeping in), let’s hope she can devote herself to Rory and find herself again without putting her daughter in potential danger or causing disruption in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.