Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaarggh it’s the total double standards of these wank stains - I just can’t 🤯

- Posting on IG for the public to comment but then getting pissy when a variety of comments received
- Wanting everyone to know literal intimate details of a relationship (🍑 👅) but then telling people to mind their own business and crying about invasion of privacy
- Overt and covert baiting of Tattle via IG (in the hopes of getting a mention) but then being a ❄ when discussed

It’s quite simple, for the four absolute bell 🛎 ends involved in this mess- if you don’t like Tattle, don’t 🤬 read it! It’s your issue that your egos are bringing you here, not ours!

For you women pretending you want nothing to do with Brad or this situation, stop standing there with your can of petrol, pouring it onto the fire. If you’re over him then just get on with it in dignified silence, stop embarrassing yourselves with shite passive-aggressive posts.

Accept that you’re the only ones influencing how your REAL LIVES are turning out right now. Be 🤬 accountable and accept that whether we discuss you or we don’t, your actions got you into this mess, not strangers on a gossip forum.

Tattle is a safe place to gossip and share opinions (favourable or otherwise). I don’t appreciate the people we’re discussing throwing out false claims of hypocrisy or trolling (especially on here) in an attempt to moderate what we’re saying about them.
If I wanted to only kiss their arse I would head over to their own socials instead.

Sorry for the rant!
I couldn’t have said it better myself 🙌🏻
As for the last sentence, taking it off tattle and kissing ass and reporting back and then getting offended by people’s opinions makes me piss 😂😂😂 all four have been actively involved in dragging out this for attention so no point crying when that’s what you receive!

Reactions: 13
Think it’s pretty crappy people are messaging Vicky and asking if she’s with Brad 🤦🏼‍♀️ To much that

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Think it’s pretty crappy people are messaging Vicky and asking if she’s with Brad 🤦🏼‍♀️ To much that
I don’t buy it for a second, she’s reading here and pretending she’s being messaged.
who hell cares enough to o and message her 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
People are asking that tho because she's making out she's with him.

I don’t buy it for a second, she’s reading here and pretending she’s being messaged.
Agreeeeed. She prob ordered herself 2 meals haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where’s Becky bum hole ? I miss her melt downs and her turning up with her Aldi carrier bag with kid in tow . Bradley weekes? Bradley week long dad more like lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This 🙌🏻 Who actually seriously thought she was with him to begin with, not me and not many others.

Reactions: 19
Someone on here has already said they message her/Vic messages her to post stuff here

FML I feel like such a dirty grass now 😫
This is what THESE PEOPLE HAVE TURNED ME INTO!!! I'M A BIG bleeping SNITCH NOW 😫😫

I even felt sorry for Sallie earlier! I'm having a gin and an early night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Eurgh I’m cringing as I’m typing this, stop Insta messaging anyone we discuss on here it’s bleeping bizzare 🥴

They are all as bad as eachother, not one person innocent in all of this. They all love the drama the bleeping bunch of fannies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m so confused. Other than the one person who’s openly said they’ve been messaging Vicky has anyone actually messaged her asking questions or is she just saying that? Or have I missed something?

Reactions: 16
I’m so confused. Other than the one person who’s openly said they’ve been messaging Vicky has anyone actually messaged her asking questions or is she just saying that? Or have I missed something?
She is literally asking herself, coz no one is actually that arsed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.