Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which lucky lady is he treating to Piccolinos tonight? The anticipation is getting to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Defo bumhole will go for another shot tonight…. Or could it be Axl? Go on Amish just finger Axl already

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ahhh I see we have some carrot danglers this afternoon on here.

if Vicky has finally come on here to give us all some home truths about “Bradley” - Shes preaching to the converted we all think he’s a bell end already!🤣🤣🤣🤣

However, I’m bleeping crying at Popcorn revealing the gay tendencies 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just need either Becky to get back on now with some screenshots or a Mummies meet up member to come on with some tea and we’ve had the full set!

Keep it on tattle though guys, reaching out to people on Insta is creepy as duck

Sick of the guessing tho if you aren't going to say how u know them and just make mysterious posts then duck off 🙄 give blow by blow what u know... Pardon the pun amish

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I doubt he's made his way to Birmingham to take her for a meal. She's just trying to make him jealous probably

Reactions: 8
This thread is bleeping wild 🤪🤣🤪🤣🤪 I don’t even know what to make of this situation anymore 🤯 everyone involved needs therapy 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Aaarggh it’s the total double standards of these wank stains - I just can’t 🤯

- Posting on IG for the public to comment but then getting pissy when a variety of comments received
- Wanting everyone to know literal intimate details of a relationship (🍑 👅) but then telling people to mind their own business and crying about invasion of privacy
- Overt and covert baiting of Tattle via IG (in the hopes of getting a mention) but then being a ❄ when discussed

It’s quite simple, for the four absolute bell 🛎 ends involved in this mess- if you don’t like Tattle, don’t 🤬 read it! It’s your issue that your egos are bringing you here, not ours!

For you women pretending you want nothing to do with Brad or this situation, stop standing there with your can of petrol, pouring it onto the fire. If you’re over him then just get on with it in dignified silence, stop embarrassing yourselves with shite passive-aggressive posts.

Accept that you’re the only ones influencing how your REAL LIVES are turning out right now. Be 🤬 accountable and accept that whether we discuss you or we don’t, your actions got you into this mess, not strangers on a gossip forum.

Tattle is a safe place to gossip and share opinions (favourable or otherwise). I don’t appreciate the people we’re discussing throwing out false claims of hypocrisy or trolling (especially on here) in an attempt to moderate what we’re saying about them.
If I wanted to only kiss their arse I would head over to their own socials instead.

Sorry for the rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
This thread makes me question my 9 year recent ex bf. He is just like Brad. Designer clothes, show off car, silly behaviours, reckless driving, unlawful businesses, found stashes of anal toys hidden multiple times…. Now this thread has put into my head that maybe he’s gay too… guys 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Last time Gollum went this quiet, he was with Beggy Bumhole 👀

He’s not with The Yasminator, she’s in her bedroom taking selfies in her underwear 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.