Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just caught up on the weekend. Wow! He has barely wiped one ho off his cock before the next ho is jumping on, and…. REPEAT! 🤢

P.S Yas, if your ‘top falls down’ and your tits are very clearly out, you are indeed topless! 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Haha what Amish and his hoes think tattle vs Amish is like, little do they know he will duck up everything he touches

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lads, you've proper kept me in fits of laughter. This has got to be the funniest thread on tattle - thank you! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
He’s like a bleeping 3 year old spilling his drinks all down his chin 🤢 actually making me 🤮 he’s vile!

5lag of the week he hit the nail on the head there

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s like a bleeping 3 year old spilling his drinks all down his chin 🤢 actually making me 🤮 he’s vile!
Think that’s down to the Botox he has to stop the side mouth tick.. you can see the tick on the Vice clip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is just a pig! PURE BEAST! That drink coming out of his lips though 🤢🤮 Probably can't keep anything inside his mouth from all of the sucking on Yaz 5 toes...
There's yaz telling the world he has asked her to his girlfriend hahahahahahahahaha bleeping hell Yaz, come on!!!!!!!!!! He is laughing in your face as well of becky bumholes! MUG MUG MUG!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So basically Vickys back selling pics of her clam packet, Bumholes showing us 10 quid primark skirts what she’s probably bought to make herself better because mini man has got rid of her and Yas is sat refreshing this feed every 5 minutes before she drink drives back for a shag on the bed Becky was in ?
I cant see any mention of baldy 5lut now 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
these two can laugh all they want, Beckys currently living her best life, sat in her ma’s box room filming her next make up tutorial

A7662E22-54E5-46E4-B821-DF0C4DB1E9AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Beggy posting her showing her cheap plastic primark skirt is a size 8 ‘that’s for the trolls who call me fat’ BEGGY THE CLOTHES YOURE NOW ‘COLABING’ MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN AMERICAN FOOTBALLER. I’ve never seen less flattering clothes. They’ve managed to give you a fairly slim girl the body shape of my 58 year old alcoholic aunty.

And to long Jon silver with her peg leg, don’t you be feeling all smug, bc you’re driving that bum round in your motability car, he’s just using you like An unpaid uber. Hope he gives you the petrol as well as half a charcuterie board.
I thought those clothes looked really unflattering, the gold swimsuit thing was awful. Made her look much bigger than she is

Reactions: 9
He is just a pig! PURE BEAST! That drink coming out of his lips though 🤢🤮 Probably can't keep anything inside his mouth from all of the sucking on Yaz 5 toes...
There's yaz telling the world he has asked her to his girlfriend hahahahahahahahaha bleeping hell Yaz, come on!!!!!!!!!! He is laughing in your face as well of becky bumholes! MUG MUG MUG!!!
Yas sweetheart, Gollum took Beggy to Dubai, bought her a Tiffany necklace and card to ask her to be his GF.. you get a Jaffa cocktail 😂😂

Jesus wept sugar tits, he’s just not into you, you’re just more available because you don’t have a child 🙄🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Disney eyes?? He looks like he has a thyroid problem his eyes are that bulbus, and the teeth and radioactive and glowing
He has that glow of a 57 year old alcoholic who drinks cans of aldi 99p lager in his y fronts watching reruns of only fools and horses. He is bleeping special needs! I guarantee he cant count to a 100

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yaz can’t believe how disgusting some girls are. No nor can we babes 🥴

Yas sweetheart, Gollum took Beggy to Dubai, bought her a Tiffany necklace and card to ask her to be his GF.. you get a Jaffa cocktail 😂😂

Jesus wept sugar tits, he’s just not into you, you’re just more available because you don’t have a child 🙄🥳
And she has a car ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yaz can’t believe how disgusting some girls are. No nor can we babes 🥴
Yasminator was so in his inbox being vulgar all week when he was with Becky.

Does she release what an utter dinlow she comes across as 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Yaz is a nasty fame hungry bleep who can’t handle her drink. Can’t stand her, not entertaining in the slightest Brad, bin her off please.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.