Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that yasmine is anything to look at her foundation doesn’t match her skin, they are absolutely arseholed, can’t believe they got into the car, both as bad as each other! She should be ashamed for driving in that state Atleast 3/4 drinks would be over the limit !!

Reactions: 21
Now they're in another bar drinking spirits. Interestingly, they are talking about contracts and saying it ends at midnight. I have long suspected that Amish paid Becky for a contractually agreed "relationship", like a month long "girlfriend experience". Seems an odd thing to be talking about. I really really hope she doesn't do any more driving, she's already pissed. Scumbag.
L?
He couldnt write a shopping list never mind a contract. Absolute tit show all of this!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yasmin is a dog.

Bradley Weekes and his pube chin strap can duck off.

Becky you don’t need that fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If someone reported her and gave the police the name of Amish's insta account they'd be able to see it wasn't just a malicious complaint and there is actual video evidence off her necking jagerbombs in Piccolinos and then driving dangerously. I think they'd have to act on the complaint then.
Yes- report giving the location and description of these freaks and the fact that they are probably shitfaced and whatever else .Hopefully if any cops are free they will sit and wait for the fuckers to leave... drive off.. bobs your uncle, breathe into this etc.. thatll wipe the smile off their faces... im speaking from experience btw.
Hate drink drivers especially when they think its clever , not a fuckin care in the world👊

Reactions: 16
Yes- report giving the location and description of these freaks and the fact that they are probably shitfaced and whatever else .Hopefully if any cops are free they will sit and wait for the fuckers to leave... drive off.. bobs your uncle, breathe into this etc.. thatll wipe the smile off their faces... im speaking from experience btw.
Hate drink drivers especially when they think its clever , not a fuckin care in the world👊
Exactly why i reported them. They could kill someone 😭

Reactions: 15
Does anyone want to tell him that if they all seem to be so tight maybe they just don’t fancy him or he’s not very skilled :ROFLMAO: :unsure:
This!! He obviously doesn't get what is happening 🤣

Also I don't feel sorry for Becky one bit. I'm delighted. I hope she's gutted especially how she did the exact same to Vicky.
She deserves it all and more. Hahahahaahahahahahahahaah

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t think that yasmine is anything to look at her foundation doesn’t match her skin, they are absolutely arseholed, can’t believe they got into the car, both as bad as each other! She should be ashamed for driving in that state Atleast 3/4 drinks would be over the limit !!
She has a beer belly hanging over her trousers, both smelly cunts

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I suspected that was the case. In that article about her it mentioned she had proximal femoral focal deficiency. Most people with that condition have a prosthetic of some kind.
He’s an absolute twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Still think this is a big no, it will totally feed his narcissism and leave other women open to abuse. The more attention he gets, the more abusive he’ll become as he will think he’s the big I Am and women should bow down to that. Firmly in the camp that he deserves prison, not a tattle thread.
he cannot have his own thread. That means ppl are actually supporting his behaviour. It’s totally wrong on all levels

• Heart
Reactions: 40
He thrives off the attention he’s been with her since yesterday acting like he didn’t know ofc he didn’t he’s just a beg 🤮

Reactions: 9
I really do get everyone saying he shouldn’t have his own thread as it does feed the narcissism but on the other hand this could help women who know nothing about him, one google search could land them here and then they may have a more informed decision as to whether this a-hole is someone they want in their life, the problem is a lot of these women on his stories know what he is like have been watching his socials and probs think his behaviour is funny or that they are so “amazing” that they can change him loooll also we have a large amount of self harming weird girls who like “bad boys” It’s a tricky one really I don’t know.

Reactions: 24
I see both sides of it. A thread would feed his ego… but equally, it will be the first thing anyone sees when they Google the scrote

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.