Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else waiting for Becky to come out of the woodwork šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m cringing for her, what an absolute tit show. Is was only a few days ago she was calling us all the names under the sun, yet here we all were, right all along about their joke of a relationship šŸ˜‚ she must feel SO embarrassed. Yet we all know she will make out her farts smell of roses and sheā€™s Mother Teresa to Roryā€¦I await the live to confirm, which will of course be in the form of a make up tutorial OR how to curl your hair with a sock

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Becky was mean and didnā€™t care letā€™s not put it all down to ugly boy. These girls no what they are getting a prison bod with a drink issue and a dark side.. they seem to think there diff . What I didnā€™t like is Becky got involved in some thing she had nothing to do with.. chose him over her child and was a nasty cow about vic ... oh well Bec and vic would still get back with him .. This girl is probably from his area she knows what sheā€™s getting in to drink driving was her choice Iā€™ve seen lots of girls do this on Instagram showing of thinking they are clever .. These girls want to entertain such a wrong en thereā€™s consequences... but they all know what there doing men get a way with what you let them .. confidence is on the inside not the out... fixing the out side isnā€™t going to help you on the inside itā€™s just sad that women that could actually be come powerful women just let boys use them for a good time

Reactions: 19
Couldnā€™t agree more! Becky will be the first to come back online with her tail between her legs preaching about the ā€œbe kindā€ movement, when all along sheā€™s been the complete opposite! Even to those who she claim to troll her on here, THAT night in Dubai we all cared, some of us even contacted the hotelā€¦then a few days later in Turkey she threw it all back in our faces telling us to ā€œmind our own businessā€ and we a are ā€œbleeping twats who need to get a lifeā€ it was at this point that any ounce of sympathy I had for her went out of the window. Sheā€™s rotten to the core, bullying a pregnant woman, tossing her child around like a piece of rubbishā€¦.sorry but I literally have no compassion. Iā€™m glad Brad has fucked her off, maybe now she will turn her attention to that lovely little girl she has
Becky was mean and didnā€™t care letā€™s not put it all down to ugly boy. These girls no what they are getting a prison bod with a drink issue and a dark side.. they seem to think there diff . What I didnā€™t like is Becky got involved in some thing she had nothing to do with.. chose him over her child and was a nasty cow about vic ... oh well Bec and vic would still get back with him .. This girl is probably from his area she knows what sheā€™s getting in to drink driving was her choice Iā€™ve seen lots of girls do this on Instagram showing of thinking they are clever .. These girls want to entertain such a wrong en thereā€™s consequences... but they all know what there doing
Becky was mean and didnā€™t care letā€™s not put it all down to ugly boy. These girls no what they are getting a prison bod with a drink issue and a dark side.. they seem to think there diff . What I didnā€™t like is Becky got involved in some thing she had nothing to do with.. chose him over her child and was a nasty cow about vic ... oh well Bec and vic would still get back with him .. This girl is probably from his area she knows what sheā€™s getting in to drink driving was her choice Iā€™ve seen lots of girls do this on Instagram showing of thinking they are clever .. These girls want to entertain such a wrong en thereā€™s consequences... but they all know what there doing

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If this is a blag relationship purely for a bit of attention then that for me just highlights how beckys literally ready to prostitute herself and her baby daughter to be branded a bleep and a disgrace thats a whole other level of bizarre. Its tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I donā€™t feel sorry for Bumhole one but! What she did by sending those photos to Vicky was pure evil and downright slavish lost any respect I had for her that minute! And she could of played this out just having fun etc but no she went in hard on anyone trying to support her and actually thought she was the one that could change him, rubbishing his exā€™s claims! Ego overdrive right there! Sheā€™s either on the coke or up her own arse so far sheā€™s blinded by tit!

Reactions: 25
They all need to have a coffee or tea and chill the f out šŸ˜‚ all this excitement isnā€™t good for me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Come on bumhole make your thread relevant to you! At least post a mandatory single mummy post saying how Rory is your world and more and you donā€™t need anyone else šŸ„²šŸ„²

• Haha
Reactions: 21
itā€™s too late yaz. If you want fame, it comes at a price especially if youā€™re going to be a stupid bleep and drink/drug drive

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.