Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where she has parked is on Eccleshall Road in Sheffield. I recognise the signage of the shop she's park outside, I think its guitar shop or it certainly used to be. My friend used to live along that road but I've not been there for years

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Where she has parked is on Eccleshall Road in Sheffield. I recognise the signage of the shop she's park outside, I think its guitar shop or it certainly used to be. My friend used to live along that road but I've not been there for years
Haha it is as well, Wizard Guitars on Google Maps, there's a few bars around there. Maybe someone with even more local knowledge will know 🧐 I'm learning to drive and it's fuckers like these that really scare me, I think I'm relatively good and drive safely but with people like her on the road that means duck all for your safety.

They’re in a Franciscan Well pub, I flipped the image on this live to read it.
The Nursery Tavern by the looks of it!

Reactions: 14
I've worked at five star restaurants and we used to be really nice about asking "flashy chavs" to leave, our manager was so strict on dress policy and general vibes of the guests that he had no problem asking them to drink up and move on no matter how much they spent, this is honestly why Bradley is spending so much, he is desperately trying to make the staff see they should keep him there, it's tragic.
Secondly could you IMAGINE going somewhere like that and making it look so obvious that you think everything looks amazing, it's like when Jack got into upper class on the Titanic, people like that might aswell have 'I'm poor' written all over their forheads, better still when they pay with cash it's clear they're just a drug dealer and when they pay with credit cards it's clear everything is borrowed and not paid for.

Basically if he had anything about him he would be waaaaay less showy about it.

I've met some really rich people in my line of work, most are genuine millionaires - they own their homes in places like Market Harborough, they definitely wouldn't be seen dead dressed head to toe in labels, it's not the right etiquette at all (bet he doesn't know what that word means).

He looks like someone who buys all his stuff as fakes, just wants stuff with a logo on, he has no style or anything about him, he is just a walking advert for clothing companies, it's such a laughing point.

Also imagine going out with your mates and all they do is talk to their phone, I mean jesus christ it's all just so sad to see, bless them though for trying.
Designer labels mean jack tit in 2021 when its littered with near realistic fakes, when I see a lad walking out of a council flat in crappy area wearing stone island and Moncler I automatically think fakes or drug dealer. Sad, pathetic lifestyle which the majority of girls find attractive these days

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Haha it is as well, Wizard Guitars on Google Maps, there's a few bars around there. Maybe someone with even more local knowledge will know 🧐 I'm learning to drive and it's fuckers like these that really scare me, I think I'm relatively good and drive safely but with people like her on the road that means duck all for your safety.

The Nursery Tavern by the looks of it!
They’re in a Franciscan Well pub, I flipped the image on this live to read it.
Good spot 🧐
From Google:
Screenshot_20211031-173808_Maps.jpg

Reactions: 8
Looks like Francis something and it looks like a weatherspoons and there is one called Francis Newton
I live in Sheffield, only been to the Francis Newton once but I think that’s it and yes it’s a spoons!

I live in Sheffield, only been to the Francis Newton once but I think that’s it and yes it’s a spoons!
i stand corrected, they’re in the Nursery and it’s a shithole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will reporting her actually do anything though? I’d love to but surely the police are not going to turn up at the pub and arrest her? I’d bleeping love to see it though, wonder if Bradley would record the whole thing 🤣

Reactions: 11
Will reporting her actually do anything though? I’d love to but surely the police are not going to turn up at the pub and arrest her? I’d bleeping love to see it though, wonder if Bradley would record the whole thing 🤣
If someone reported her and gave the police the name of Amish's insta account they'd be able to see it wasn't just a malicious complaint and there is actual video evidence off her necking jagerbombs in Piccolinos and then driving dangerously. I think they'd have to act on the complaint then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

As she has been drinking since the videos they wouldn't be able to prove what she had drunk beforehand when she did drive. We can all see the videos of her downing jager bombs put sadly they would have had to pull her over straight after she got out of car. Or if she decides to get back in and drive now.

Reactions: 13
As she has been drinking since the videos they wouldn't be able to prove what she had drunk beforehand when she did drive. We can all see the videos of her downing jager bombs put sadly they would have had to pull her over straight after she got out of car. Or if she decides to get back in and drive now.
That's a very good point. Although you don't have to be actually driving a car to be charged with an offence, you do need to be in it or near it and that there was "a reasonable prospect" of you driving it. If the police turned up now she could just say she'd parked it up for the night and was getting a taxi.

Reactions: 4
I’m gonna be honest, I think he is an awful human but gosh if your self worth is so low you are bought in by it and are telling him in a week you love him, having his babies, licking his face / ass publicly, putting your kids welfare second etc…. Guess what, he is still awful but your morals and self worth is in the gutter and you need support. Men like this need women like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
C'mon Becky, readjust that Primark crown and get posting! Amish's vile shenanigans are interesting but he's only a sideshow and his 15 minutes of social media "fame" are up now.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m gonna be honest, I think he is an awful human but gosh if your self worth is so low you are bought in by it and are telling him in a week you love him, having his babies, licking his face / ass publicly, putting your kids welfare second etc…. Guess what, he is still awful but your morals and self worth is in the gutter and you need support. Men like this need women like you.

Exactly this, I said this previously. I believe loads of new beggy girls will be messaging him as they see what he wants them to see.
He doesn't need to change as there will always be a replacement

Reactions: 11
100% agree. No decent mother would treat their child the way she has because of a man they’ve known a month. They wouldn’t even do it for their husband or kids father! I think being with Amish showed us all her true colours and her priorities. Sadly dick is above Rory 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.