Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becky! Are you ok? Are you alive or is this it now for you?? Radio silence and living your best life with Rory??

Reactions: 16
I don’t think anyone has supported one thing he’s done……these threads are calling instadicks out on their bullshit…..that nob Stephen bears got a thread…..Becky’s got a thread and no one has condoned her bhr…..I think we just let it be

Reactions: 20
I don’t think having a thread will warn women at all. You see what you’re getting with that tool from the get go; you don’t need no warning.

let him just wither away when he becomes not even laughable anymore and Becky moves on.

Everyone deserves their 5 minutes. This is his; and we lapping his ridiculousness up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s clearly unwell - has some kind of mental disorder to be carrying on like this. Low aspiration leads to risk taking behaviour. He needs to see a doctor & a psychiatrist in my opinion. Drink driving is completely unacceptable. The man needs sectioning. It’s not even funny at this point.

Reactions: 27
She’ll have burnt his balenciagas and be sat in an air B&B ready to forgive #mug

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think having a thread will warn women at all. You see what you’re getting with that tool from the get go; you don’t need no warning.

let him just wither away when he becomes not even laughable anymore and Becky moves on.

Everyone deserves their 5 minutes. This is his; and we lapping his ridiculousness up.

Yep even Vickys best friends told her from day dot he was a muppet and she still got with him. Even if he has a forum and it's in black and white, like Becky it will be ignored. Her line was "everyone's got a past and made mistakes, move on" that's what these girls will do, excuse his behaviour.
Funny how the other day he was a muppet in the restaurant and Becky was correcting him and it was completely the other way around tonight.
I somehow feel we have not seen the end of the Bradley & Becky Bumhple show

Reactions: 15

Totally agree here

Reactions: 9
WHHAAAATT is happening!!?? I should know better than to take a weekend off from the bullshit!!!! BRB catching up 😰😰😰😰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Girls, guys, duck me, it's been a ride. Work, the gamon and the bespokes, yes i am from fat tiys and and the sal threads - hi guyZzZzZZ, got in the way of my time on here. 'm as fuming as our Beck is over her thinking that bird is rimming his arse tonight.

First and foremost can we start a #saverory petition pls? WTF is her mother subjecting her too! VILE CREATURE.

Secondly, I'm still catching up, but thought duck it, gonna have to jump ahead after the live and the stories today. Sitting down with my whispering angel (lol, I'm lying, the organic aldi shite, cos gamon let me down, soz to disappoint). So what's everyone's thoughts on today's antics, that girls got proper pissed when he mentioned she had the smallest vjayjay, is there trouble in paradise for our Amish and the girl of the weekend? Becky bumhole is quiet tonight, what's the odds she's on the blower begging amish to come home for a rim?

DISCLAIMER: these views are not of my own, those of the organic aldi crappy wine

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow. Them comments about that girl he is with? Thats lower than low i dont think i have ever come across anyone as nasty as him. Recording her drink driving and then publicly humiliating her in the space of 24 hours. Wow. Poor girls life will be upside down tomorrow like the other thick twats who have fell for his bullshit and he is ONE UGLY UGLY boy. Nothing but a SHOW PONY 🐴

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
OMFG! He is a fuckin creature isn't he, zero sympathy for that girl though, quick look at his insta shows what a bleep he is

Wow. Them comments about that girl he is with? Thats lower than low i dont think i have ever come across anyone as nasty as him. Recording her drink driving and then publicly humiliating her in the space of 24 hours. Wow. Poor girls life will be upside down tomorrow like the other thick twats who have fell for his bullshit and he is ONE UGLY UGLY boy. Nothing but a SHOW PONY 🐴
That girl will learn the hard way 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
he cannot have his own thread. That means ppl are actually supporting his behaviour. It’s totally wrong on all levels
What is happening here then? By your thinking we should quit talking about him now, on Becky’s thread. Most of the comments on the last three threads have been about Gollum.

Reactions: 12

The daft women that go for him won’t google him. And if they did, they would come across this thread (& still date him). Having his own thread will deter no one. What it will do , is make him ramp up his behaviour. We already no that he loves getting his women absolutely blind drunk , I’m not making excuses for that Yasmin girl, but I can guarantee he got her drunk and made her drive.then filmed it to add a shock factor in, so we all talked about it on here. Someone could have lost their child last night by them 2 idiots. If he has his own thread, his behavour will worsen, he will put on more of a show and someone will get hurt. How can anyone who promotes dangerous and drink driving across 2 weekends have their own thread. It baffles me. And yes I know the likes of Katie price have a thread etc, but she’s been in the limelight for years now,before all of that. Bradley is only being talked about because of Becky,he’s scum, he’s a no mark, he’s a drain on society. Let the woman fade into obscurity. Hopefully Becky never sees him again and then he doesn’t need to be spoken about on here.he’s a looser, lowest of the low

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The daft women that go for him won’t google him. And if they did, they would come across this thread (& still date him). Having his own thread will deter no one. What it will do , is make him ramp up his behaviour. We already no that he loves getting his women absolutely blind drunk , I’m not making excuses for that Yasmin girl, but I can guarantee he got her drunk and made her drive.then filmed it to add a shock factor in, so we all talked about it on here. Someone could have lost their child last night by them 2 idiots. If he has his own thread, his behavour will worsen, he will put on more of a show and someone will get hurt. How can anyone who promotes dangerous and drink driving across 2 weekends have their own thread. It baffles me. And yes I know the likes of Katie price have a thread etc, but she’s been in the limelight for years now,before all of that. Bradley is only being talked about because of Becky,he’s scum, he’s a no mark, he’s a drain on society. Let the woman fade into obscurity. Hopefully Becky never sees him again and then he doesn’t need to be spoken about on here.he’s a looser, lowest of the low
100% agree with this, his own thread would boost that disgusting ego and make him even more of a scumbag. The girls aren’t exactly innocent when it comes to him but for them to all act in the same way around him, like absolute dickheads with no respect for anyone speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve reported his account so hopefully he won’t be entitled to a thread if his account is taken down 🤣. I sort of do agree that a thread of his own may let woman know what they are getting themselves into before they meet the creep!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.