Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Halloween. There will be kids out everywhere once it goes dark and that dumb witch will be drink and drug driving around Sheffield. Despicable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I bet Becky is fuming steam coming out her veins 😂 what a scum bag 😂 plus friends she loved it when he said she had. Tight vagina they have had sex no doubt

Reactions: 7
I've worked at five star restaurants and we used to be really nice about asking "flashy chavs" to leave, our manager was so strict on dress policy and general vibes of the guests that he had no problem asking them to drink up and move on no matter how much they spent, this is honestly why Bradley is spending so much, he is desperately trying to make the staff see they should keep him there, it's tragic.
Secondly could you IMAGINE going somewhere like that and making it look so obvious that you think everything looks amazing, it's like when Jack got into upper class on the Titanic, people like that might aswell have 'I'm poor' written all over their forheads, better still when they pay with cash it's clear they're just a drug dealer and when they pay with credit cards it's clear everything is borrowed and not paid for.

Basically if he had anything about him he would be waaaaay less showy about it.

I've met some really rich people in my line of work, most are genuine millionaires - they own their homes in places like Market Harborough, they definitely wouldn't be seen dead dressed head to toe in labels, it's not the right etiquette at all (bet he doesn't know what that word means).

He looks like someone who buys all his stuff as fakes, just wants stuff with a logo on, he has no style or anything about him, he is just a walking advert for clothing companies, it's such a laughing point.

Also imagine going out with your mates and all they do is talk to their phone, I mean jesus christ it's all just so sad to see, bless them though for trying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Hahaha you idiot Becky, once again after being sooo vile to Vicky and giving it a biggun to all your followers saying they are just haters for telling you the truth then bragging about how in love you are and rimming each other…, and he’s done it again, and by the looks of your stories you’ve moved in together 2 days ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
There was a live?!!! Go away for one weekend and it’s carnage 🤣🤣 so has he confirmed he split with Becky?

I think he should have his own thread, I know he’s narcissistic and it will blow smoke up his hoop but the fact is we’re talking about him anyway, he’s scandalous so we’re unlikely to stop taking about his behaviour, surely he should have his own thread once he gets to 10k rather than high jacking Becky’s.

Reactions: 17
Anybody from Sheffield and can figure which bar there in? Someone could call it and tell the bar staff or call the police and tell them where she is. bleeping woman

Reactions: 12
I’m not from the area but it looks like a weatherspoons and also they said it was five jägers for a fiver? Or something so somewhere cheap like a spoons!

Reactions: 9
I suspect his obsession with tight vaginas stems from the fact that he has an extremely small appendage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
There was a live?!!! Go away for one weekend and it’s carnage 🤣🤣 so has he confirmed he split with Becky?

I think he should have his own thread, I know he’s narcissistic and it will blow smoke up his hoop but the fact is we’re talking about him anyway, he’s scandalous so we’re unlikely to stop taking about his behaviour, surely he should have his own thread once he gets to 10k rather than high jacking Becky’s.
Exactly.. people will still refer to this thread to chat about him. Not fair on Becky.

Reactions: 1
Hahaha you idiot Becky, once again after being sooo vile to Vicky and giving it a biggun to all your followers saying they are just haters for telling you the truth then bragging about how in love you are and rimming each other…, and he’s done it again, and by the looks of your stories you’ve moved in together 2 days ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fuckin car crash them 2 😂😂
Becky deserves everything the daft manky inked face bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.