Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mod edit; Title removed. Please read the rules that apply to thread titles.
The act of orally pleasuring the anus most likely breaks them.

Amish is out canoodling with a female that is not our beloved Becky Bumhole, while Bex is at home playing the doting mother

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
He asked her for a kiss that’s not right strange behaviour he said some thing about her tits at one point she was loving it and so was he kissing pecking and then heading for the lips no friends do that tit I don’t kiss my men friends on the lips like that

Reactions: 10
Wonder how long Becky is going to stay silent! She surely can’t do a story tomorrow like nothings happened?

Reactions: 10
The girl isn’t much better either 🤢 she follows Bradley so she must see Becky on his profile. No morals

Reactions: 9
Don’t know if this is a new thing or not but I’ve just realised bumhole follows truff (Kate hayes) …wonder if she reads her thread on tattle 🤣😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
There is always a who’re lining you to lick Bradley weekes aka fx_supreme__ chocolate starfish

Haha ps I love Bradley in his little witches hat ⬆⬆⬆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s going to get a bigger come down than a weekend of Ket and Coke when we all stop talking about him 😂
Tom Thumb doesn’t realise his relevance on this thread is Becky, without her, he’ll be as relevant as some X factor winner from 10 years ago 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
10D21F2F-88E1-489B-A690-FF4E5094D337.jpeg
I

i think you all got the wrong impression of this broad y’all. She don’t seem like the “pick me pick me” kinda girl. Oh wait…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Mod edit; Title removed. Please read the rules that apply to thread titles.
The act of orally pleasuring the anus most likely breaks them.

Amish is out canoodling with a female that is not our beloved Becky Bumhole, while Bex is at home playing the doting mother
I am actually offended my title was removed
You Rim some, you lose some!
Absolutely wasted 😭

mod edit;
excellent title. questionable activity, Well done. But it’s a no 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 105
Maybe I'm just old but I don't even know how people like him deal with the logistics and admin of getting a new girl at such short notice and the new girl acting like she's always been his girlfriend. (I mean unless it's her job and he's paying her). But even people with wads of cash still have to put in some work with non prostitutes, can't just text a girl and say "meet me here and be my date". I literally couldn't be arsed.

If he's doing this for our benefit its obvs backfired cos Becky has stopped following and removed all trace on her account, unless he gets to 10k and gets his own thread we'll forget about him by next week!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.