Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Mod edit; Title removed. Please read the rules that apply to thread titles.
The act of orally pleasuring the anus most likely breaks them.

Amish is out canoodling with a female that is not our beloved Becky Bumhole, while Bex is at home playing the doting mother
I am actually offended my title was removed
You Rim some, you lose some!
Absolutely wasted 😭

mod edit;
excellent title. questionable activity, Well done. But it’s a no 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 105

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
Oh Yas 🙄 “a nice guy, made a few mistakes”.. you said he destroyed your life and was disgusting, the other day 😂

How are these people so lust blind 🤦🏽‍♀️

It’s like a game of chess.. come on Beggy, your move, slay the Yasminator 💪🏼
Our life is public. I’ve cried. Move over Kim kardashian. Calm down yaz ffs hahahhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Ekathrina

VIP Member
The thing I’ve found most shocking from frequenting this forum is how absolutely rock bottom a lot of women’s standards are these days. Last night he was ripping the piss out of that girl for having a prosthetic leg - and she’s still willing to entertain him. Bonkers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

platesofmeat

The lot of them are embarrassing eh. Imagine fighting for a guy that looks like buttered toast dropped on the hairdressers floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Maybe Gollum should have his own thread.. his car crash life is quite entertaining in a narcissistic psychopathic caddish kind of way.
Still think this is a big no, it will totally feed his narcissism and leave other women open to abuse. The more attention he gets, the more abusive he’ll become as he will think he’s the big I Am and women should bow down to that. Firmly in the camp that he deserves prison, not a tattle thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Lillyloo

VIP Member
How fucking embarrassing that she’s back in his comments having the nerve to call the other girl a s lag when her behaviour was exactly the same! Zero sympathy for her after that she’s just as bad as him.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

gashycrash

10D21F2F-88E1-489B-A690-FF4E5094D337.jpeg
I

i think you all got the wrong impression of this broad y’all. She don’t seem like the “pick me pick me” kinda girl. Oh wait…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

bluecups

VIP Member
Well if anyone was curious about Bad Boy Chiller Crew……..
Is this a parody? Like Goldie Lookin Chain? 😂
29FB1706-EFDC-45AE-8532-22B88B189749.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

gingrog

VIP Member
She’s 33 weeks and I’ve been following her for at least four weeks. I worked up until the day my baby was born and I carried on my life as normal minus the going out drinking. Still went for meals went out with my friends and family, had fun!
Good for you, but not everyone experiences pregnancy the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Can't wait for Bumhole to show up with Rory's play-mat in an Aldi's carrier bag. Party's over when mamma rock's up. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 59

bluecups

VIP Member
I suspect his obsession with tight vaginas stems from the fact that he has an extremely small appendage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Howling at her saying “judging by half of your profile pictures on there” (talking about tattle) & most of ours are fat tits, Valerie axl and lady bum hole 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Doobop

I pray to the entertainment heavens sallie axl steps up and takes a turn for the team....

• Haha
  • Heart